JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  11 Channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders....
Friday 11-March-2016, 19:14,
RE: 11 Channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders....
(Friday 11-March-2016, 18:15)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Right maybe few months we have to wait to get new Transponders from SES 9.. If possible ADTV can get few Transponders from SES7 itself...

Is there any space left for granting bandwidth?
I think Airtel wont prefer that as they will try to get bandwidth from new one so that they can go with the new one untill the newones expiry. The existing one will have shorter life span. So may be they will wait. They recntly activated one tp right?Whats the status of that,Is there any space left. I saw so many unwanted channels are added on that,but some highly demanded HD channels are not added till now.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Friday 11-March-2016, 19:32,
AFAIK there r few Reserve Transponders ... untill the new allocations of Transponders from another Sat they might get 1 or 2 like D2H got 36Mhz Transponders... addition contracts to be signed as all know for those...
Regarding that recently activated Transponder ... it was there from few years ago with them but may be as Reserve and now they used ... They even tested some channels few years ago and later used to data streams and mostly in 16 APSK ...
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 20:14,
Kumar Sir and others having airtel stb, can u plz tell that how much signal strength & signal quality r u getting on "SONY Mix" channel in ur "Airtel" STB (Not PCI Card or FTA STB). If u can post a snap that would be even more great

Thanks
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 20:30,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 19:32)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: AFAIK there r few Reserve Transponders ... untill the new allocations of Transponders from another Sat they might get 1 or 2 like D2H got 36Mhz Transponders... addition contracts to be signed as all know for those...
Regarding that recently activated Transponder ... it was there from few years ago with them but may be as Reserve and now they used ... They even tested some channels few years ago and later used to data streams and mostly in 16 APSK ...

SES 7 Launched on 16 May 2009 and is having 15 years life span. Till 2024 there will be no issue. But the new SES one is having 81 KU tps. So lot of space will be available for use in the future. When its about ST2 i think the full allocation is not done.I think I read somewhere about it.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 20:47,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 20:14)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Kumar Sir and others having airtel stb, can u plz tell that how much signal strength & signal quality r u getting on "SONY Mix" channel in ur "Airtel" STB (Not PCI Card or FTA STB). If u can post a snap that would be even more great

Thanks

[url=http://postimg.org/image/pj0dgjjjl/full/]

[url=http://postimg.org/image/tdz65ddbl/full/]

[url=http://postimage.org/]upload pics
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to irfaz for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Friday 11-March-2016, 20:49,
Pls note,Slight rain is also there 15 minutes ago. Slightly cloudy sky I think. Its night So cant access the situation of cloud. I am getting good strength and quality.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to irfaz for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Friday 11-March-2016, 20:51,
What others say about ST2 allocation is wrong surely... Otherwise y D2H ask for 2 New Transponders which is 36 Mhz Only... even the statements in news sites too confirmed my statements as they have asked for 2 new TPs .. so believing or not believing those experts comments depends ...
On SES 7 .. Yes it have still long life .. that also makes my guess valid ... SES 7 Can change any beam to India if Transponders available in other beams ... or if already they have Indian Beams then [maybe 36 Mhz] too give them to ADTV..
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 20:56,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 20:51)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: What others say about ST2 allocation is wrong surely... Otherwise y D2H ask for 2 New Transponders which is 36 Mhz Only... even the statements in news sites too confirmed my statements as they have asked for 2 new TPs .. so believing or not believing those experts comments depends ...
On SES 7 .. Yes it have still long life .. that also makes my guess valid ... SES 7 Can change any beam to India if Transponders available in other beams ... or if already they have Indian Beams then [maybe 36 Mhz] too give them to ADTV..

Sir Ji, people can be wrong but CAG can't be wrong, they clearly mentioned in their audit report that Videocon has been allocated 15 tp's. The issue is that formalities involved in taking permission for using the new tp's takes many months. The COO himself told this at a function publicly
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 20:57,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 20:47)irfaz Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 20:14)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Kumar Sir and others having airtel stb, can u plz tell that how much signal strength & signal quality r u getting on "SONY Mix" channel in ur "Airtel" STB (Not PCI Card or FTA STB). If u can post a snap that would be even more great

Thanks

[url=http://postimg.org/image/pj0dgjjjl/full/]

[url=http://postimg.org/image/tdz65ddbl/full/]

[url=http://postimage.org/]upload pics

Are u getting signals on channel number 351? I believe that u must be getting no signal on it. Plz confirm
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 20:58,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 20:51)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: What others say about ST2 allocation is wrong surely... Otherwise y D2H ask for 2 New Transponders which is 36 Mhz Only... even the statements in news sites too confirmed my statements as they have asked for 2 new TPs .. so believing or not believing those experts comments depends ...

Yes you made an interesting point of Why36MHZ.
If I am right One AG report regarding the bandwidth allocation is seen by me some months ago. In that Indian Govt Consider each tp to be 36MHZ and the price is set on the basis of tp. May be this time new allocation has been done on the basis of that. 
Another thing I feel is that,after all the Scandals and so on,new allocation is made this time only,so may be some guidliness may have issued to keep each allocation in respect to 36MHZ.Time will surely tell. The 2 TP will run out very soon as more and more channels are migrating to HD.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: 4 channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 315 Friday 18-March-2016, 08:13
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Update: 6 Channels Reshuffled in Transponders by ADTV.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 196 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 06:16
  Breaking FIRST: 13 Channels reshuffled in ADTV Transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 226 Monday 14-March-2016, 06:08
  Breaking FIRST: 8 more channels reshuffled in Transponders by ADTV... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 242 Sunday 13-March-2016, 06:19
  Update: 12 More channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 1 227 Saturday 12-March-2016, 06:26
Last Post: irfaz