JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  11 Channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders....
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:17,
RE: 11 Channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders....
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:13)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Woah! All others r facing very low signals on 11480 V tp, how r u getting such high signals on this channel bro? Then i believe that in certain parts of India only signals from this tp r low

I am from Kerala. I have done the Alignment by myself.Took some time for allignment to make sure that I get maximum signal on all. Done the alignment at 6AM .I still remember that day.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to irfaz for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:19,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:16)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:11)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:04)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:01)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I have connected my ADTV STB with Cable with 2 Connecters bcoz its inside in the room and my cables r not much longer ..

Sir, i guess u meant jointer not connector. How can u connect single tuner stb with two connectors?

Its connecter itself ... yes jointer in ur words...  whats ur definition for Connecters ?so then i can reply....

Sir, connector is the one which is connected at tuner end or LNB end. If wire is small then we connect a jointer between two cables but yes there r connecrors on those two wires too which r screwed into the jointer
The connecter u r mentioning is called as F-Connecter and not connecter...
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:20,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:14)irfaz Wrote: Based on the two channels snaps, Wow you rate my signal strength?

Can't rate as still in doubt as to what is the max signal quality from airtel's end on a particular tp. Previously hone tp used to give 100% signal quality, that was in 2014 before my dish got damaged. Can comment only when my dish is perfect and correctly aligned
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:23,
Another thing is that I am using 34 metres of cable too.It has a huge role to play. In my home tp I am getting around 80 strength and quality bar is between 16 and 14. Thats not a bad one. More oever so many trees blocking the signal too. If the line of path is ok and cable lenght less than 15 metres then strength and quality can surely increase.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to irfaz for this post:
aumnamonarayana
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:28,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:23)irfaz Wrote: Another thing is that I am using 34 metres of cable too.It has a huge role to play. In my home tp I am getting around 80 strength and quality bar is between 16 and 14. Thats not a bad one. More oever so many trees blocking the signal too. If the line of path is ok and cable lenght less than 15 metres then strength and quality can surely increase.

Bro can u plz post the snap of signals u r getting on home tp & all other tp's. U r really getting very good signal going by ur comments.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:31,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:12)irfaz Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:05)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Kumar Sir, how much is the strength & quality on channel no. 351?

I posted my signal strnegth on 351. Its more than handy. How is my strength?

Dont worry bro... Ur hard work got good results surely...
I never believe the signal what we get in STB... those r depending on STB Models, STB Software and few others .. even depends on LNB model, DTH Dish too... Yday Tried to align Tatasky in 2 months old new ADTV Dish ... sadly didnt get best results.. the Dish and ADTV lnb doesnt give the best signals which i wanted but very good signals    for Technicians and few others was available... so used it for FTA reception....
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:33,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:23)irfaz Wrote: Another thing is that I am using 34 metres of cable too.It has a huge role to play. In my home tp I am getting around 80 strength and quality bar is between 16 and 14. Thats not a bad one. More oever so many trees blocking the signal too. If the line of path is ok and cable lenght less than 15 metres then strength and quality can surely increase.

If u r using connecters then try with single cable .. use a good quality Cable only ...
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:34,
Kumar waiting for ur snap of the signals u r getting on channel no. 351 in ur airtel stb. Plz post
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:35,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:31)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:12)irfaz Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:05)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Kumar Sir, how much is the strength & quality on channel no. 351?

I posted my signal strnegth on 351. Its more than handy. How is my strength?

Dont worry bro... Ur hard work got good results surely...
I never believe the signal what we get in STB... those r depending on STB Models, STB Software and few others .. even depends on LNB model, DTH Dish too... Yday Tried to align Tatasky in 2 months old new ADTV Dish ... sadly didnt get best results.. the Dish and ADTV lnb doesnt give the best signals which i wanted but very good signals    for Technicians and few others was available... so used it for FTA reception....

My technician just fetched average signal and gone. I have done the rest. With the existing hardware I tried to fetch the maximum. A marker and a small spanner did the job for me.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:37,
My sun direct HD box is quite complicated. Fetching signal from both seems to be a hectic. Cant get a satisfactory result. Moreover Kerala has good rain,so signal issues with Sun direct
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: 4 channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 311 Friday 18-March-2016, 08:13
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Update: 6 Channels Reshuffled in Transponders by ADTV.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 194 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 06:16
  Breaking FIRST: 13 Channels reshuffled in ADTV Transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 225 Monday 14-March-2016, 06:08
  Breaking FIRST: 8 more channels reshuffled in Transponders by ADTV... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 240 Sunday 13-March-2016, 06:19
  Update: 12 More channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 1 225 Saturday 12-March-2016, 06:26
Last Post: irfaz