JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  11 Channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders....
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:38,
RE: 11 Channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders....
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:35)irfaz Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:31)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:12)irfaz Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:05)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Kumar Sir, how much is the strength & quality on channel no. 351?

I posted my signal strnegth on 351. Its more than handy. How is my strength?

Dont worry bro... Ur hard work got good results surely...
I never believe the signal what we get in STB... those r depending on STB Models, STB Software and few others .. even depends on LNB model, DTH Dish too... Yday Tried to align Tatasky in 2 months old new ADTV Dish ... sadly didnt get best results.. the Dish and ADTV lnb doesnt give the best signals which i wanted but very good signals    for Technicians and few others was available... so used it for FTA reception....

My technician just fetched average signal and gone. I have done the rest. With the existing hardware I tried to fetch the maximum. A marker and a small spanner did the job for me.

The same done to me also ... any way i didnt aske dthem to do more but told them to stay a bit untill myself realigned .. after seeing the signals they got astonished ...
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:39,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:05)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Kumar Sir, how much is the strength & quality on channel no. 351?

I never believe the signal what we get in STB... those r depending on STB Models, STB Software and few others .. even depends on LNB model, DTH Dish too... Yday Tried to align Tatasky in 2 months old new ADTV Dish ... sadly didnt get best results.. the Dish and ADTV lnb doesnt give the best signals which i wanted but very good signals    for Technicians and few others was available... so used it for FTA reception....

My technician just fetched average signal and gone. I have done the rest. With the existing hardware I tried to fetch the maximum. A marker and a small spanner did the job for me.
Technicians r like that only, the one that came to my home told that if quality bar is green then all is good. They don't care if its on 13, 14, 16 . Best to avoid their senseless comments
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:40,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:37)irfaz Wrote: My sun direct HD box is quite complicated. Fetching signal from both seems to be a hectic. Cant get a satisfactory result. Moreover Kerala has good rain,so signal issues with Sun direct

Thats the sad part of Sun HD... even we cant use MB LNB as the differance is 2° only... using bigger Dish may solve the issue...
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:43,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:40)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:37)irfaz Wrote: My sun direct HD box is quite complicated. Fetching signal from both seems to be a hectic. Cant get a satisfactory result. Moreover Kerala has good rain,so signal issues with Sun direct

Thats the sad part of Sun HD... even we cant use MB LNB as the differance is 2° only... using bigger Dish may solve the issue...

I like to add one more part in the sad part. Less HD channels are also irritating.
The only option is to leave the insat and move to the Measat 3B. For that regulatory clearance and etc will certainly hurt them a lot. To be honest hurting them a lot.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:44,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:39)aumnamonarayana Wrote:

Technicians r like that only, the one that came to my home told that if quality bar is green then all is good. They don't care if its on 13, 14, 16 . Best to avoid their senseless comments

Ohh .. so u was mentioning that 13,14,15 DB earlier... Amatan was not mentioning that DB surely .. we have our own methods to find those DB of Transponders and not by using meters..
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:47,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:43)irfaz Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:40)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:

I like to add one more part in the sad part. Less HD channels are also irritating.
The only option is to leave the insat and move to the Measat 3B. For that regulatory clearance and etc will certainly hurt them a lot. To be honest hurting them a lot.

I think They will not compete with other DTH bcoz Sun Direct mainly popular in south bcoz of their importance of regional channels in less price.. A common mandoesnt want HD channels bcoz it needs many more investing money..
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:48,
I done the alignment by lifting the tv to terrace and connecting with STB and alligned,But signal variation is not as sharp as meter,took a lot of time and patience.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:49,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:44)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:39)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:12)irfaz Wrote: I posted my signal strnegth on 351. Its more than handy. How is my strength?

Ohh .. so u was mentioning that 13,14,15 DB earlier... Amatan was not mentioning that DB surely .. we have our own methods to find those DB of Transponders and not by using meters..

Yes sir, i align according to this reading itself, on digital signal meters we get this reading and 16 is the max level. I managed to get 15.9 on home tp in 2014
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 21:56,
The Signal Meters can be manupulated by tuning the starting point from 0 to our desired numbers.. thats y i dont believe those...
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 22:02,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:56)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: The Signal Meters can be manupulated by tuning the starting point from 0 to our desired numbers.. thats y i dont believe those...

Sir, channel 351 ke signal ka snap toh post kar do plz. Already requested u 5 times before
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: 4 channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 312 Friday 18-March-2016, 08:13
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Update: 6 Channels Reshuffled in Transponders by ADTV.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 195 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 06:16
  Breaking FIRST: 13 Channels reshuffled in ADTV Transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 225 Monday 14-March-2016, 06:08
  Breaking FIRST: 8 more channels reshuffled in Transponders by ADTV... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 241 Sunday 13-March-2016, 06:19
  Update: 12 More channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 1 226 Saturday 12-March-2016, 06:26
Last Post: irfaz