JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  11 Channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders....
Friday 11-March-2016, 22:05,
RE: 11 Channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders....
(Friday 11-March-2016, 22:02)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:56)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: The Signal Meters can be manupulated by tuning the starting point from 0 to our desired numbers.. thats y i dont believe those...

Sir, channel 351 ke signal ka snap toh post kar do plz. Already requested u 5 times before

I have already said that once u correct ur Broken Dish then surely post here...
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Friday 11-March-2016, 22:09,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 22:05)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 22:02)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 21:56)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: The Signal Meters can be manupulated by tuning the starting point from 0 to our desired numbers.. thats y i dont believe those...

Sir, channel 351 ke signal ka snap toh post kar do plz. Already requested u 5 times before

I have already said that once u correct ur Broken Dish then surely post here...

Sir, it has no relation to my broken dish. Want to see that as that tp is malfunctioning so how much signal r u getting? Anyways if u can't post that despite so many requests then well & good. Instead of arguing u could have easily posted a snap
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 22:14,
unless u know in ur own Dish then its not helping u surely... if u trust others then u have already got ... so then no need to post again and again ... if u trust my words then u have already got the signals info.. nothing makes any change if i post the SS... what i said is what i am getting.. there is no issues in Signals of ur mentioned Transponders for 3 memebers including me.. morning Divakar too confirmed ... isnt this enough...
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 22:20,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 22:14)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: unless u know in ur own Dish then its not helping u surely... if u trust others then u have already got ... so then no need to post again and again ... if u trust my words then u have already got the signals info.. nothing makes any change if i post the SS... what i said is what i am getting.. there is no issues in Signals of ur mentioned Transponders for 3 memebers including me.. morning Divakar too confirmed ... isnt this enough...

Instead of writing so much sir, it would have taken few mins to post a snap. What was my motive or how it would have helped me is best known to me. Anyways sir, thanks for not helping. Will not request to u for anything anymore
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 12-March-2016, 06:10,
Ohh ! finally got some relief...  Lol I was getting irritated by ur endless queries ... now have a relief surely ...  Love
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 12-March-2016, 06:40,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 22:20)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Friday 11-March-2016, 22:14)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: unless u know in ur own Dish then its not helping u surely... if u trust others then u have already got ... so then no need to post again and again ... if u trust my words then u have already got the signals info.. nothing makes any change if i post the SS... what i said is what i am getting.. there is no issues in Signals of ur mentioned Transponders for 3 memebers including me.. morning Divakar too confirmed ... isnt this enough...

Instead of writing so much sir, it would have taken few mins to post a snap. What was my motive or how it would have helped me is best known to me. Anyways sir, thanks for not helping. Will not request to u for anything anymore

Bro there is no issues with any of the channels from ADTV for me. I am getting good and powerfull signals. I already posted the same with the snap.India is a big country and there can be some changes in the Quality from place to place but it will be very very few and ignorable otherwise the none will not sign up with SES. 
I have find such news on certain places regarding your issue but no snaps is available. If possible take a snap of your whole allignment including the front view of dish and signal strength. If problem persist write a mail to customer care and they will resolve it by sending a technician and also will give you the daily burn rate back if he issue is not solved,but make sure a proper mail is send to register a complaint.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 12-March-2016, 08:39,
No point in telling him... he thinks that he knows everything and a Sarvajna ... no respect for others knowledge and he thinks that he deserves all respects in the world... what he thinks is always correct and others knows nothing...
Any way i was the one who tollerrated his useless querries, comments guesses and many other things.. now i cant sustain his useless comments,Pravachans and rumours ...
Thanx Mr.Dino... praying the Almighty a great life ahead..
Khuda Haafiz..
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: 4 channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 312 Friday 18-March-2016, 08:13
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Update: 6 Channels Reshuffled in Transponders by ADTV.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 195 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 06:16
  Breaking FIRST: 13 Channels reshuffled in ADTV Transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 225 Monday 14-March-2016, 06:08
  Breaking FIRST: 8 more channels reshuffled in Transponders by ADTV... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 241 Sunday 13-March-2016, 06:19
  Update: 12 More channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 1 225 Saturday 12-March-2016, 06:26
Last Post: irfaz