JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
12522 V Transponder now in MPEG4 DVBS2..
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking First :  12522 V Transponder now in MPEG4 DVBS2..
Dish TV converted 12522 V TO mpeg 4 dvbs2.
Now 121522,V,40700,DVBS2, 8PSK,2/3..

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan, MJ786

They had done this once few years ago , now lets see what they will do
Add Thank You Reply

I think they will use to add HD Channels on this TP from now onward7 as 2 HD Channels Asianet HD launching today at 6pm and another HD Channel MAZHAVIL MANORAMA HD launching tomorrow.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jitendra Kumar for this post:

Yes they have already converted few years ago.. I think this time they will use this Transponder for HD Channels... Although rumours of additional TPs but not yet confirmed as about they r 54 Mhz TPs..
Add Thank You Reply

also waiting i think is Comedy Central HD , then Sony Max HD .. so maybe this TP will be for that and move SD channels to 12688 H
Add Thank You Reply

Exactly.. they need space for HD Channels now...
Just a Guess that 12688 H may be in MPEG4 unless Dish TV have more space... or If any TP available from AS5 they will surely activate them .. or new Transponder from SES 8. ?
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking First: Channels from 12522 V Transponder is FTA Now in AS5 .. Mr.Kumarbhai 1 238 Thursday 02-July-2015, 16:11
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai