JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  16 SD Channels added on Tatasky STB
Friday 09-October-2015, 12:53,
RE: 16 SD Channels added on Tatasky STB
5 Tamil channels LCN ss

Attached FilesImage(s)

ANIL G
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to anil g for this post:
amatan, Mr.Kumarbhai
Friday 09-October-2015, 12:53,
Almost 90 % of my news have come true. If u don't want to believe then plz ignorr my posts. I am paet if forums to share and not for blame game funda.

So just chill and wait. Infact i was the first to tell about the bulk additions which u r seeing currently.

U hate me, i know that but plz focus on sharing info than fighting with me
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
anil g
Friday 09-October-2015, 12:54,
Sorry for typing error. I always type in a hurry and edit option is not available
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 09-October-2015, 13:28,
Well @Spandan, We r here not asking any Source from members .that doesnt mean as we r supporting CP... we r not intrested in finding or searching for Copy/pasted contents in other forums . if any such contents then those Admins/Team members may inform us... else if we find any while browsing then surely we will remove them.. All our members r Trusted by us..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan, anil g, SPANDAN
Friday 09-October-2015, 13:45,
(Friday 09-October-2015, 12:53)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Almost 90 % of my news have come true. If u don't want to believe then plz ignorr my posts. I am paet if forums to share and not for blame game funda.

So just chill and wait. Infact i was the first to tell about the bulk additions which u r seeing currently.

U hate me, i know that but plz focus on sharing info than fighting with me

Bro... leave it and be calm... just share here what u got .. then leave it members to trust or not...  few of us know u very well .. so dont get irritated if any one dosnt trust u..  we cant force any one to trust us.. when the time comes then those will surely trust ..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
anil g, harshbardhan
Friday 09-October-2015, 14:58,
Tatasky moving towards becoming a compact DTH. Almost all subscribers from various parts of India are now satisfied I presume.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 09-October-2015, 15:06,
They should add Enterr10, Cinema TV, Housefull Movies, Maha Movie too. Need such chs, firatly for carriage fee and secondly many times they show good bollywood movies. Housefull Movies is specially a very good channel
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 09-October-2015, 15:19,
i want only 'Nat Geo People,Nat Geo Music,Travel XP,Hindi audio feed for Nat Geo Wild.
if Tatasky added these channels than my wish list will be completed.

aumnamonarayana bro any information regarding these channels.
ANIL G
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 09-October-2015, 15:24,
Anil bro, many many new chs r on the way. Infact some additions mught surprise u and others. In- House Movie & Music Chs like Videocon d2h has are also in store and will be added by diwali or new year
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
anil g
Friday 09-October-2015, 17:04,
i am not getting Actve Darshan,Zeetos Rewards,Help & Home option on my Tatasky+ boxes anyone facing same problem.

Attached FilesImage(s)

ANIL G
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »