JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
41 HD Channels on Tatasky HD
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  41 HD Channels on Tatasky HD
Super Duper Dhamaka. I had already told that this will happen
Add Thank You Reply

Manu new additions will continue till new year including International Chs
Add Thank You Reply

If so then the prices will be hiked to new level .. I still remember a quote frequently used by "Dino" in earlier days →
One day People will run behind Tatasky .. Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply

All thanks to videocon d2h, tata sky was loosing many customers and now under pressure they r adding new channels
Add Thank You Reply

I think thats not the case .. every DTH have their own plans .. One way or other every DTH facing competition all day .. Even New Channels also looking forword for DTH ops to enter into their services..
Add Thank You Reply

Nahi sir, people were running away from TS due to high price and less chs. Now they will add carriage fee chs too too to keep price low like videocon
Add Thank You Reply

I think now we can see some channels reshuffling by Tatasky in few days .. may be a chance of lowering FEC too ..
Add Thank You Reply

FEC is already low from 2/3 to 5/6 or 7/8 now
Add Thank You Reply

then more signal issues Sad they have started well in advance for capturing some market for this phaze of digitalisation which will end on 31 December
Add Thank You Reply

Yes MJ bro. Faadu competition in store for us
Add Thank You Reply