JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  4K video from d2h life 4K channel....
Saturday 06-February-2016, 21:25,
4K video from d2h life 4K channel....
I have recorded a small Video from FTA d2h life 4K channel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u-NTAgneK8
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan, aumnamonarayana, MJ786
Saturday 06-February-2016, 22:10,
RE: 4K video from d2h life 4K channel....
Nice video sir . Lots of Mosquitoes and flies in Standard Definition too on ur TV Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 06-February-2016, 22:13,
They treated as watermarks .. no one can erase them using any SW... Tongue thats y didnt tried to remove... in earlier days i was using this method to find CP of images...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Saturday 06-February-2016, 22:23,
(Saturday 06-February-2016, 22:13)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: They treated as watermarks .. no one can erase them using any SW... Tongue thats y didnt tried to remove... in earlier days i was using this method to find CP of images...

Innovative Idea . Thumps Up. It's the most advanced watermark till date Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 07-February-2016, 15:40,
Thats Mr.Bhat ... Tongue I dont care whatever those dirty people think about me and my innovations... they cant even think like that... they r getting happiness by seeing my ID/Profile in and as "Banned" .. so much jealous and even irritated about they can do nothing against me... few days back itself i saw 1 forum Admin Banned my ID ... shame on them ... even i didnt logged that forum from few years and now they got jealous to see my id and banned... Very much selfish and poor admins .. they dont want my ID in as usual but maintaing all my contributions and Threads,posts in tact .. they r still earning money from them... if they really dont want my name,ID in their Forums they y they r not deleting all my Threads and posts ? they r still living in my Shadow untill remove all my posts...
There r many so called experts but no one knows about NIT ... only blah blah as reply ...these r experts in those forums.. what else they can do bcoz they already got and getting sufficiant income from my Threads and posts...
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 07-February-2016, 15:56,
(Sunday 07-February-2016, 15:40)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Thats Mr.Bhat ... Tongue I dont care whatever those dirty people think about me and my innovations... they cant even think like that... they r getting happiness by seeing my ID/Profile in and as "Banned" .. so much jealous and even irritated about they can do nothing against me... few days back itself i saw 1 forum Admin Banned my ID ... shame on them ... even i didnt logged that forum from few years and now they got jealous to see my id and banned... Very much selfish and poor admins .. they dont want my ID in as usual but maintaing all my contributions and Threads,posts in tact .. they r still earning money from them... if they really dont want my name,ID in their Forums they y they r not deleting all my Threads and posts ? they r still living in my Shadow untill remove all my posts...
There r many so called experts but no one knows about NIT ... only blah blah as reply ...these r experts in those forums.. what else they can do bcoz they already got and getting sufficiant income from my Threads and posts...

I understand the pain sir. All these forums have used my contribution and service too, then they dumped me. It's okay sir, let's not keep these petty issues to our heart. It's a small life, u have helped msny people over the years and enlighted us eith ur knowledge, i am grateful to u and u should be proud of urself. Forget what others gave to say, the world will keep doing good or bad but we should just be true to ourself and do what is right. No one goes from this world with money or fame, the good work we do lives forever.

The immense contribution of urs will live forever. Smile always and don't worry about these things. Keep helping others, it is much more valuable than anything else.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 07-February-2016, 16:05,
No no .. I have no pain surely bcoz i am more than happy what i have done to forums since i join in early 21st century ... But saying about those who earned and still earning so much from my contributions ... Still few things can be done/help/guidence by Myself only for forums and its members.. As usual I am always "One Man Army" ... Yes here other 2 greats too can do magic ...
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 07-February-2016, 16:15,
(Sunday 07-February-2016, 16:05)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: No no .. I have no pain surely bcoz i am more than happy what i have done to forums since i join in early 21st century ... But saying about those who earned and still earning so much from my contributions ... Still few things can be done/help/guidence by Myself only for forums and its members.. As usual I am always "One Man Army" ... Yes here other 2 greats too can do magic ...

Sir, let them earn money. Also we should be proud but never let ego come into our way. Do good and forget it, let God decide what results he gives to us. Over confidence and Ego r biggest enemies of humans. Today we see so much hatred and cruelty in this world as people have become self obsessed, greedy and never want to let go off anything easily, they just want more n more. Our wants will never end. If we learn to help others, never think twice about what we get on return and no matter if others do bad to us still respect others, they will eventually feel bad themselves but if we keep bashing then no one will be benefitted.

Smile sir and enjoy each moment of life. Help and forget if we did something good
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH HQ Image 4K Video & Pictures from D2H UHD Test channel. dayag 0 386 Saturday 31-January-2015, 22:52
Last Post: dayag