JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help 4ft vsat dish focus problem
Tuesday 01-October-2013, 14:42,
4ft vsat dish focus problem
i have 4ft vsat dish.i am not able to get out of coverage satellite like yahasat1,ku apstar76.5e.any body plz help me to find out heigh gain focul point..
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 01-October-2013, 15:16,
RE: 4ft vsat dish focus problem
my dish

Attached FilesImage(s)

Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 01-October-2013, 15:21,
whats your location ? it must be south only as lot of trees around and also some Dishes too.

which sats you have got on this till now perfectly?
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 01-October-2013, 16:45,
I am from south india.i got [email protected] 60 percent signal and [email protected] 80 percent.but i failed catching yahasat ..
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 01-October-2013, 17:50,
okay.. but getting 55E just 60% on this 4ft is less too.. because i get around 80% easily on my just 90cm dish .. so surely ur dish need much more correction...

In the last 2nd pic i can see the lnb is not seeing the dish properly.. it looks little sideways.. can u correct that and see?

45E also u should get 99% on this Dish.. then only it is worth trying for Yahsat..

see my signal from 55E on 90cm dish

Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 01-October-2013, 18:47,
i wil check.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 03-October-2013, 21:35,
(Tuesday 01-October-2013, 16:45)cshijin Wrote: I am from south india.i got [email protected] 60 percent signal and [email protected] 80 percent.but i failed catching yahasat ..

you change the round pipe to square pipe then you can set the focal length properly. you can also come to my house to measure focal length from my 4ft dish which I am using to get yahsat.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 07-October-2013, 11:14,
(Tuesday 01-October-2013, 15:16)cshijin Wrote: my dish

Focal point is wrong that is why you are getting low signals. Make the LNB look straight then adjust the dish. If you can tell the width, height and depth of the dish then I can try to tell you the focal length.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 07-October-2013, 12:05,
LNB should be set like this

If you have doubts or questions ask here.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »