JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  5.1 Audio now added on MAX HD channel on intelsat17
Saturday 24-March-2012, 22:38,
RE: 5.1 Audio now added on MAX HD channel on intelsat17
Apparently a member has got signals of tatasky testing V polarity.
Mj any news?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Saturday 24-March-2012, 22:46,
where is that member dear arsh
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 24-March-2012, 22:52,
Arsh.... You Know It Very Well... We Dont Tolerate Childishness After We Telling The Things...

Whats The Proof PM To Shut My Mouth...
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 24-March-2012, 22:57,
Well Sadiq even i dnt believe it as it was found by a new tracker,i think he messed up the skew and thus he gnt a H Tp as a V Tp,thus i never posted it as news anywhere.im on mobile nw but will give u d link tommorrow.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 24-March-2012, 23:01,
(Saturday 24-March-2012, 22:57)arsh25 Wrote: Well Sadiq even i dnt believe it as it was found by a new tracker,i think he messed up the skew and thus he gnt a H Tp as a V Tp,thus i never posted it as news anywhere.im on mobile nw but will give u d link tommorrow.

Okay... No Issues... Study For EXAM... Forums Will Be Here After Your Exams Also...
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 25-March-2012, 08:48,
(Saturday 24-March-2012, 20:40)[email protected] Wrote:
(Saturday 24-March-2012, 20:24)MJ786 Wrote:
(Saturday 24-March-2012, 20:18)[email protected] Wrote: no airtel not space problem

who said ? who went to check their space... dont just read what some say for promoting their dth.. and give lame reasons that it does not have space so once they get they will add

ses7 two tp left there chek it nowTongue

firstly your first post read as "no airtel not space problem" ... dont now what u wanted to say there.. i thought u r saying airtel wont add as they have space problem. so i mentioned that who said they have space problem..

coming to your other post.. which are those 2 tps left there Tongue.... if u had checked then lets us know too .. Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 25-March-2012, 08:51,
(Saturday 24-March-2012, 22:38)arsh25 Wrote: Apparently a member has got signals of tatasky testing V polarity.
Mj any news?

No,i dont think anything like that is there currently.. u can ask that member to post signal strenght of the tps.. what were those channels on that tp?
every year one person or other gets these V pol tps.. just becoz of assumption they keep on reading that tatasky will add V pol.. so they try to overdo something..
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Cartoon TV - 1st FTA kids channel started on Intelsat17 at 66east MJ786 0 217 Wednesday 05-October-2016, 13:13
Last Post: MJ786
  DH Exclusive: Latest Channel list from Intelsat17 @66°E as on 17 May 2015 Mr.Kumarbhai 0 385 Sunday 17-May-2015, 08:02
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai