JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  7 More channels reshuffled in ADTV...
Wednesday 04-November-2015, 07:39,
7 More channels reshuffled in ADTV...
ADTV Reshuffled 7 more channels in the Transponders...
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Updates-f...1#pid43831
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Wednesday 04-November-2015, 09:32,
RE: 7 More channels reshuffled in ADTV...
If Tatasky has reshuffled this much then there will be lots of rumors.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Wednesday 04-November-2015, 11:01,
Rightly said... it maybe bcoz Tatasky is a Premium DTH .. its always Talk of the Town .. Tongue .. No one makes complaint of tatasky manupulating the audio to Dolby Digital in few HD Channels... actually few r not having originally DD sound .. Tatasky is Upscaling them to DD .. if Dish TV does the same many would have shouted and even start to abuse ... This how Forum runs now a days.. every DTH is having issues but some r that too few Biased people making fun of other DTH..I said its in every DTH.. so i am not talking biased surely..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 04-November-2015, 11:10,
It also depends on what is ur intention or how u perceive things.

In the above case they have just shuffled chs and if u see they have just replaced chs from one tp to another so no space has been created unless they think to bring non popular chs in one tp and then compress them more to add new chs.

So plz analyze the info before making a point and painting all with one brush.

At least i don't makr absurd comments or allegations. I have always given utmost importance to writing things after analyzing all facets of information , analyzing what all possibilities (if so) it can lead to and finally diluting it to most possible outcome
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
Nilu334
Wednesday 04-November-2015, 11:18,
U R not the only person analyzing things bro..Tongue we r also reading the forums although not all .. writing what we found in there... Thats 100% true that if Tatasky reshuffled then many will comeup with news/speculations addition of HD Channels or other channels.. even we have saw threads regarding few space available in Transponders for additions which r absurd surely.. till now no DTH have those space in that pattern ... still people like those .. which is totally baseless .. not a single instance have occured in any DTH..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 04-November-2015, 11:20,
few days ago i bought a 5:1 Home Theater and connected my Dish TV with Optical cable.. so now i get all the Flaws of Dish TV Audio..and know how its good/bad...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 04-November-2015, 11:28,
Well i am not here to defend what others say and i know many of them make absurd calculations and guesses. I don't fall into that category. I believe in giving calculated and precise info.

Where there r actual possibilities then i would comment else i prefer to stay away from the weird reasoning others prefer to stay in news
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 04-November-2015, 11:32,
One thing u always makes mistake is if some one writes few comments u always defend them as thinking as its written about ur comments which actually was not.. i didnt write about ur comments surely ... still u defend them ..
Regarding Precise info .. u still didnt provide any proof /link for KU Band transponder reuse method... dont tell as to google bcoz we didnt get them by googling.. so atleast for once ur info is not precise other than guess ...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 04-November-2015, 11:39,
U R saying as Tatasky is now using GSAT 10 with Horizontal Polarity.. this also not proven ... and not a precise info given by u...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 04-November-2015, 11:39,
Let the actions speak louder than my words. Sir, u will see the result/confirmation soon by tata sky itself
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: 4 channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 316 Friday 18-March-2016, 08:13
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Update: 6 Channels Reshuffled in Transponders by ADTV.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 197 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 06:16
  Breaking FIRST: 13 Channels reshuffled in ADTV Transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 229 Monday 14-March-2016, 06:08
  Breaking FIRST: 8 more channels reshuffled in Transponders by ADTV... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 243 Sunday 13-March-2016, 06:19
  Breaking FIRST: 11 Channels reshuffled in ADTV transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 56 2,149 Saturday 12-March-2016, 08:39