JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  7 New TPs added with GSAT-10[Credit: Mr.Bhat]
Wednesday 26-December-2012, 21:52,
RE: 7 New TPs added with GSAT-10[Credit: Mr.Bhat]
(Wednesday 26-December-2012, 21:29)Amatan Wrote:
(Wednesday 26-December-2012, 21:02)MJ786 Wrote: cant say on it, mostly they wont test and then remove

You don't know about Tata sky. They will test just for MTB to get and post. After that they will stop and wont come back again.

Rightly Said. MTB Has Unusual Coincidence With 83E... Weather INSAT 4A and Now GSAT 10
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to greatsadiq for this post:
amatan, DTHGuide, MJ786
Wednesday 26-December-2012, 22:26,
(Wednesday 26-December-2012, 20:30)MJ786 Wrote: well abhi, dino is atleast able to find something out of that post,but others are not.. so dont read or get much into it. Its common mistake which happend before from him and its same now.

maybe they dont have any idea abt it.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to xtremedth for this post:
amatan, DTHGuide
Thursday 27-December-2012, 10:56,
(Wednesday 26-December-2012, 20:52)abhi20 Wrote: these are the tps which mr.bhat got

10986,V,27500,23,QPSK
11026,V,30000,23,QPSK
11066,V,27500,23QPSK
11146,V,27500,23,8PSK
11486,V,27500,23,QPSK
11590,V,27500,23,QPSK
11131,V,2199,56,QPSK
Now in the 2nd scan These TPs r not scanned . This means No signal from the New TPs.
I think they tested some.

@abhi20,you might not know about him,he got Vertical tps once even before tatasky would have thought about it.
But fact is surely tatasky will be adding Vertical tps from gsat but frequency wise have some doubts
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 27-December-2012, 11:45,
MTB:
" Now few r happy to get a chance to abuse, blame me on this findings even in other forums. Some one posted this news by giving credit to me made them so jealous .
Y they cant remove that thread if my news is fake bcoz of fault in my installation ? In the name of Skew they want to screw me . They r trying their best to get more traffic by making that thread as Abusing Mr.Bhat thread. Always i am the only person available to them to get More traffic bcoz they cant over ride me @ anytime. Earlier thread is vanished now and few earlier members who were not active is being active as they find a chance to write something against me. few greats come alive to bash me.Sapne me bhee mai hee mai hoon...:thankyou:
Carry on guys .... I am always in ur sight and infront of u people. I am always helping u one way or other. Those guys cant live without me"

Useless Mascot who can't get anything on his own and has to depend upon MTB for each and every post. As without MTB, his forum is next to nothing. Which is once again proved:

"Bhat Sir, its the regular practice by that idiotic forum............"

MTB believed what he posted above was true Lol so another abuse:

"Who cares those b****y F******s. they cant live without my name but i can . Better they understand this reality."

(MTB has to live without his name as his name is no more trustworthy Big Grin As I have understood the realities I have replied like this Big Grin)
-----------------------end---------------------------------

@Admin, I asked whether it is allowed to advertise other sites like the above. You sent pm that we should be magnanimous and even if it makes them get some advertisements it is ok. Now they have started bashing this forum and its members. We all know, what he posted was wrong and no one going to believe other than few fakes ids there. MJ has also confirmed it few times and by comparison MJ is atleast 5000-6000% accurate than MTB.

I can understand that the thread starter has posted with a good intention. It will be unfair if you close the thread. But atleast tell to everyone whats your view on the above claims.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 27-December-2012, 12:32,
(Thursday 27-December-2012, 11:45)Amatan Wrote: @Admin, I asked whether it is allowed to advertise other sites like the above. You sent pm that we should be magnanimous and even if it makes them get some advertisements it is ok. Now they have started bashing this forum and its members. We all know, what he posted was wrong and no one going to believe other than few fakes ids there. MJ has also confirmed it few times and by comparison MJ is atleast 5000-6000% accurate than MTB.

I can understand that the thread starter has posted with a good intention. It will be unfair if you close the thread. But atleast tell to everyone whats your view on the above claims.

We are here to help others and not to compete or fight. If we compete then only we will get angry if we loose. I don't know for what, that forum admin bashing us.
Thanks to everyone and wish you all the best.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 27-December-2012, 16:06,
@amatan, chill... he is not refering to this forum or any members here i think.If the frequencies he got are rightly added by tatasky then he truly deserves credit,butwhat if it turns out to be wrong?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 27-December-2012, 16:38,
In need Tata Sky to add more channels.

@Amatan bhai he was referring the ... and .he posted there but now not posting.

@Admin, I think he didn't bash this forum.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 27-December-2012, 21:02,
any good news guys? or just fissssssssshhhhhh
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 27-December-2012, 22:21,
chill out guys, let's wait for the GSAT 10.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 28-December-2012, 10:26,
(Thursday 27-December-2012, 16:06)MJ786 Wrote: @amatan, chill... he is not refering to this forum or any members here i think.If the frequencies he got are rightly added by tatasky then he truly deserves credit,butwhat if it turns out to be wrong?

(Thursday 27-December-2012, 16:38)tsrocks Wrote: In need Tata Sky to add more channels.

@Amatan bhai he was referring the ... and .he posted there but now not posting.

@Admin, I think he didn't bash this forum.

Ok then he meant that forum.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »