JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  8 More Test channels added in ADTV....
Saturday 30-January-2016, 11:45,
RE: 8 More Test channels added in ADTV....
(Saturday 30-January-2016, 11:42)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: That doesnt create space in Transponders.... For additions there should be availability of space ....

I never quoted about bandwidth. What i meant to say was that due to removal of those chs from packages , they r adding these replacement chs. Had the removal not happened, so would not have the addition happened
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Saturday 30-January-2016, 11:52,
I didnt said u have quoted bandwidth ...
No way .... its only assumption by u ... without any space in Transponders how can they add bunch of channels [if they add all these Testing channels] .... Removals of channels from Packages r not connected to any additions surely ... if they remove from their services then only we can say as replacement of removed channels... otherwise its a new addition only but not replacement ...
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 30-January-2016, 11:58,
(Saturday 30-January-2016, 11:52)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I didnt said u have quoted bandwidth ...
No way .... its only assumption by u ... without any space in Transponders how can they add bunch of channels [if they add all these Testing channels] .... Removals of channels from Packages r not connected to any additions surely ... if they remove from their services then only we can say as replacement of removed channels... otherwise its a new addition only but not replacement ...

These r replacement chs. Every DTH operator has to either decrease prices or compensate by adding chs if they r removing certain chs from base packages, its a TRAI regulation. These additions r for replacing the Taj Telwvision chs in respective base packs, everyone knows that.

But its a good thing bcoz even if those chs remain and a deal is signed, these will still be added now as airtel has entered a contract with them
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 30-January-2016, 12:01,
As i said what they do in Packages is their own decision and no need of space for that ... but additions always new and not a replacement unless they remove from Transponder/services.. if they replace any channels in Packages then they r not additions surely in their services but replacement of channels in Packages.. surely not to be mixed ...
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 30-January-2016, 18:23,
(Saturday 30-January-2016, 12:01)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: As i said what they do in Packages is their own decision and no need of space for that ... but additions always new and not a replacement unless they remove from Transponder/services.. if they replace any channels in Packages then they r not additions surely in their services but replacement of channels in Packages.. surely not to be mixed ...

Well, yes these r new additions and i have already told that but at the same time as i have said these additions r happening to replace Taj Television network chs in respective packs.

Why r u mixing two points?

Also today in my ultra pack i am receiving Topper, HBO Hits SD, Neo xhs for free as replacement of Zee Turner chs
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 30-January-2016, 19:04,
(Saturday 30-January-2016, 18:23)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Saturday 30-January-2016, 12:01)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: As i said what they do in Packages is their own decision and no need of space for that ... but additions always new and not a replacement unless they remove from Transponder/services.. if they replace any channels in Packages then they r not additions surely in their services but replacement of channels in Packages.. surely not to be mixed ...

Well, yes these r new additions and i have already told that but at the same time as i have said these additions r happening to replace Taj Television network chs in respective packs.

Why r u mixing two points?

Also today in my ultra pack i am receiving Topper, HBO Hits SD, Neo xhs for free as replacement of Zee Turner chs
Hahahaaa ... ulta...... danta...  Lol i am telling u not to mix both as additions r for ADTV services and not for replacement of any channels in base packs.. ...
@Bold .. still u r telling as its for replacement itself... u r mixing the additions with replacement for few other channels in base packs ..  according to that Taj channels to be removed from ADTV if its for replacement ... but not removing .... so its separate only ...
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 30-January-2016, 19:08,
so according to u all 30-35 channels for replacement for Taj channels.... is there that much Taj channels in ADTV ?
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Updates-f...7#pid46917
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 30-January-2016, 19:11,
(Saturday 30-January-2016, 19:08)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: so according to u all 30-35 channels for replacement for Taj channels.... is there that much Taj channels in ADTV ?
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Updates-f...7#pid46917

Sir, why do u act so over confident always. I know my facts well enough. Please don't try to show others down unnecessarily

http://www.airtel.in/dthinfo/
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 30-January-2016, 19:20,
Y U always analize my contents on negative side ? which content of mine u looked as over confidant ?
So what if ADTV is changing channels in packages ? addition is differant unless they remove certain channels and replace them with another channels ... no additions needed for changing their package offerings and no space too... thats their wish .. they might replace those with other channels ...
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 30-January-2016, 22:14,
replacements word does not suit in this case. If they had added some channels which are already in the satellite and giving in such pack then it can be said, but here they adding new channels and will not remove once this issues is sorted out.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: 9 More Test channels added in ADTV.... Mr.Kumarbhai 43 2,011 Saturday 30-January-2016, 06:20
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Breaking News: 7 Test channels added in ADTV.... Mr.Kumarbhai 11 877 Thursday 28-January-2016, 12:43
Last Post: Prateek Marwadi
  Update: 2 Test channels shifted to 11640 H Transponder in ADTV... Mr.Kumarbhai 2 298 Wednesday 18-November-2015, 16:51
  Update: All 3 Test channels removed from New Transponder of ADTV.. Now added back.. Mr.Kumarbhai 2 393 Monday 31-August-2015, 21:35
  Breaking News: 3 Test SD Channels added in New Transponder in ADTV.. Mr.Kumarbhai 4 567 Thursday 27-August-2015, 15:04
Last Post: DIshFan