JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  9 HD channels free on airtel
Saturday 13-April-2013, 00:43,
9 HD channels free on airtel
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to people for this post:
amatan, mazi, MJ786, S.Raman
Saturday 13-April-2013, 07:26,
RE: 9 HD channels free on airtel
They are not adding new HD channels but they are offering these kinds of offers to attract new users for HD
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 13-April-2013, 17:58,
mazi Bro they have guts to do that... In fact this is the only company that can do this... Airtel Sucks big time...

I really don't have any idea why the company licenses are not getting stripped.. Biggest Cheaters ever seen in my whole life.. Crap Company.. I will never recommend anyone to spent as much as a rupee on this company.. Airtel Big time Suck...

The HD channel count can be less than 15 but can't be more then 15 till they are alive better wait for portability... Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 13-April-2013, 21:55,
airtel not a customer friendly company.we are only opted for their quality.just check the history one year back airtel only dominated with asli hd .even dish tv tatasky videicon not much active on that time.but videocon only face the issues from customer end because of their ad and some customer policy.till tatasky active more in tamilnadu.
that is the same way airtel follow and did not make any expectation from customers.this is safe way for maintain customers.
but one thing they got all requeired sd channels.need so much of presure from our side to meet our required hd channels.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 14-April-2013, 01:18,
U r rite people broo

It is the need of hour to concentrate on HD channels.

They can not ignore this new revolution for long time. They have to move forward in HD channels otherwise downfall is their fate.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to mazi for this post:
destinyawaits, people
Sunday 14-April-2013, 11:06,
(Saturday 13-April-2013, 21:55)people Wrote: airtel not a customer friendly company.we are only opted for their quality.just check the history one year back airtel only dominated with asli hd .even dish tv tatasky videicon not much active on that time.but videocon only face the issues from customer end because of their ad and some customer policy.till tatasky active more in tamilnadu.
that is the same way airtel follow and did not make any expectation from customers.this is safe way for maintain customers.
but one thing they got all requeired sd channels.need so much of presure from our side to meet our required hd channels.

That is right bro.. But too me Airtel top management is controlled by idiotic people with their brains dead..

I don't know if they are adding SD channels let say on priority why they are pushing HD Services even to SD Customers.

I see a lot now even on Channel 100 and messages upgrade to HD.. Who the hell will upgrade to HD when they are far behind in the HD race..

With all respect to all the members here but for me Airtel Sucks Big time...

Either they Stop promoting HD Services when they don't have balls to introduce more HD channels on their platform as I knew if they introduce more HD channels they will get more customers.. India is changing and their top management is having bunch of numbnuts who don't know anything.. except how to irritate customers and earn more money giving less..
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 15-April-2013, 09:21,
Airtel wants money money money and they are doing that from Mobiles to wherever they enter. Just because of too much advertisements many are buying their services. If they think few times and compare with other competitors then Airtel will loose 75% of the customers.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
destinyawaits
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »