JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  9 HD channels on Tatasky from 23 September
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 16:47,
9 HD channels on Tatasky from 23 September
9 HD channels including 3 Showcase HD are getting added on Tatasky from 23 September 2015 as confirmed by CC online.
 No mention of SD channels are of Now,

Showcase LCN 271, 272, 273

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
amatan, anil g, harshbardhan, Mr.Kumarbhai, SPANDAN
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 16:57,
RE: 9 HD channels on Tatasky from 23 September
Mj786,Kumarbhai u r the Winners and ur Forum is d first n exclusive to update abt testing of all these 9 Hd channels. U guys Rocks. Handsdown Winners.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to SPANDAN for this post:
amatan, anil g, MJ786, Mr.Kumarbhai
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 17:02,
Its only by our scanning we get news, I dont have anyone working in DTH like how few others have. So whatever I can update is from my scanning. Thats why i believe in scans more than and its more accurate than those who tell as sources.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
anil g, Mr.Kumarbhai, SPANDAN
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 17:38,
Exactly.. thats y our news is genuine and perfect than others..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan, anil g, SPANDAN
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 18:25,
(Tuesday 22-September-2015, 17:02)MJ786 Wrote: Its only by our scanning we get news, I dont have anyone working in DTH like how few others have. So whatever I can update is from my scanning. Thats why i believe in scans more than and its more accurate than those who tell as sources.

Yet another Exclusive news from you. You along with Kumarbhai breaking many news often. Some say they are not in their home to scan as if they were getting some breaking news when they were in their house.  Keep up the good work.

What happened to other copy cat trackers who were praising themselves that they got some channel FTA in a scan as great news and praised themselves. I am yet to see anything worthwhile from them.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to amatan for this post:
anil g, Mr.Kumarbhai
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 18:26,
Why is everyone blowing their own trumpets, in every thread. Big Grin

Nobody is disturbing you, or passing any remarks, still praising one own self. Undecided
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 18:31,
(Tuesday 22-September-2015, 18:26)cooler_hot Wrote: Why is everyone blowing their own trumpets, in every thread. Big Grin

Nobody is disturbing you, or passing any remarks, still praising one own self. Undecided

Dear it all started  by a Agent from other forum come here asking proof and even sent PM using 3rd Class words for us.. u think as no one disturbed but y u disturbed now without any reason .. Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 18:31,
Where we or they? Why not ask them to stop first?
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 18:48,
(Tuesday 22-September-2015, 18:31)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Tuesday 22-September-2015, 18:26)cooler_hot Wrote: Why is everyone blowing their own trumpets, in every thread. Big Grin

Dear it all started  by a Agent from other forum come here asking proof and even sent PM using 3rd Class words for us.. u think as no one disturbed but y u disturbed now without any reason .. Lol

true, he looks more disturbed as he or his experts could not get the testing parameters yet.

If we wanted to jump like how other forums do, then  maybe by now there would have been some 100 replies and 20-30 pages with some duplicate IDs like how it happens there.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 22-September-2015, 19:41,
I m not disturbed at all. Why Should I be.

Its gud that u ppl shared the news, but as an onlooker it seems, as if screaming for attention like "look I came first, so pat my back, patronize us, because we beat everyone".
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »