JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  A New Satellite announcement soon
Sunday 13-October-2013, 19:58,
A New Satellite announcement soon
Tata Sky will soon make Big Announcement about its new satellite most probably in November or max by Jan 2014. Got this info from a trusted source.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Sunday 13-October-2013, 20:02,
RE: A New Satellite announcement soon
Ab Bas Hua...

DTHHELP Is Not Your MouthPiece Complaining About Your BANNED Nature In Forums and TATASky...

In One Moment You TRUST TATASky and In Another Degrade It..

and For All Please Dont Make A New THREAD..

If Admins Dont Want To Ban Him... ADMIN IS REQUESTED TO MAKE A THREAD "Dino's Prediction" and Let Him Have Its Say Here...
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 13-October-2013, 20:33,
(Sunday 13-October-2013, 20:02)greatsadiq Wrote: Ab Bas Hua...

DTHHELP Is Not Your MouthPiece Complaining About Your BANNED Nature In Forums and TATASky...

In One Moment You TRUST TATASky and In Another Degrade It..

and For All Please Dont Make A New THREAD..

If Admins Dont Want To Ban Him... ADMIN IS REQUESTED TO MAKE A THREAD "Dino's Prediction" and Let Him Have Its Say Here...

I only state the truth sometimes its bitter and sometimes sweet, its ur perspective how u want to digest it
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 13-October-2013, 20:35,
Its the truth and only the truth that ''When u r honest, the whole world just runs behind u to say bad things about u but a strong person is the one who fights such evils''

Same iis happening with me, people don't like my honesty, they do not have issues with other people who post all sorts of baseless things in forum but if i post something they start shouting. Keep it up guys!
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 13-October-2013, 20:49,
See NO One Is Interested In Your BABAGiri. All What You Do Is Give Some Info and Put A Future Date On It..

Personally Speaking, You and Your Threads Are Here Because ADMINS Are Two, Hardly Online and NO MODS..

Just Dont Go Very Personal With TATASky Or Videocon. If You Have News Share It.. Dont Mix Emotions In It..

See I Also Wrote In Your Style PARAGRAPH..
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »