JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DH Exclusive :  Airtel Digital TV Latest South Leaflet / Brochure May 2012
Tuesday 29-May-2012, 12:15,
Airtel Digital TV Latest South Leaflet / Brochure May 2012
Here is latest leaflet / Brochure of Airtel digital tv South region. It contains all the details of package rate and channels in it.

It looks to be missing 1 or 2 channels also todays addition
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
DTHGuide, kumaran, sasitnj, Viki, vishwas
Tuesday 29-May-2012, 13:08,
RE: Airtel Digital TV Latest South Leaflet / Brochure May 2012
Good update MJ. Thanks.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sasitnj for this post:
MJ786
Tuesday 29-May-2012, 13:25,

sir since 5 days i am trying in all metods (email,sms,phone ) to dth nodal officer and digital tv to change my package to south economy sports may-2012 package but they are telling that as my box is hd only hd monthly package will be activated only after getting HD packages in cc and at present they are not available to activate.i got this reply from Prakash Kumar, Customer Care Executive Bharti airtel Limited. till today i observed that selfcare portal is also showing the only packages which are costly to my present package and not showing all available packages.i am posting screen shots also.please help me the ways so that i can change my package
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 29-May-2012, 13:32,

(Tuesday 29-May-2012, 13:25)mmkrishna Wrote: sir since 5 days i am trying in all metods (email,sms,phone ) to dth nodal officer and digital tv to change my package to south economy sports may-2012 package but they are telling that as my box is hd only hd monthly package will be activated only after getting HD packages in cc and at present they are not available to activate.i got this reply from Prakash Kumar, Customer Care Executive Bharti airtel Limited. till today i observed that selfcare portal is also showing the only packages which are costly to my present package and not showing all available packages.i am posting screen shots also.please help me the ways so that i can change my package
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 29-May-2012, 19:21,
you can get only hd packages? without subscribing to Hd you cannot simply get south economy or any packs?
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 29-May-2012, 19:23,
espn , star sports and star cricket, and ten sports & ten action can also be taken free for lifetime topups!! thats great
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Latest Frequency Wise Channel list of Airtel Digital TV from SES 7 as on 11-December-16 Mr.Leader 0 38 3 hours ago
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  Latest Frequency Wise Channel list of Airtel Digital TV from SES 7 as on 10-December-16 Mr.Leader 0 66 Yesterday, 07:35
  Latest Frequency Wise Channel list of Airtel Digital TV from SES 7 as on 09-December-16 Mr.Leader 0 67 Friday 09-December-2016, 07:09
  Latest Frequency Wise Channel list of Airtel Digital TV from SES 7 as on 08-December-16 Mr.Leader 0 51 Thursday 08-December-2016, 18:08
  Latest Frequency Wise Channel list of Airtel Digital TV from SES 7 as on 07-December-16 Mr.Leader 0 64 Wednesday 07-December-2016, 07:06