JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Airtel launched new HD packs
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Airtel launched new HD packs
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to people for this post:
ravi, v1v14n

here image not updated with Star Sports HD channels,including those two channels HD plus price is now 175 per month.
Add Thank You Reply

Now sports HD channels includes two returned sports HD channel Sports HD now is rupees 99.(all 4 HD channels) SmileSmile
Add Thank You Reply

why cannot airtel update website and logo properly, here they show espn hd logo for ten hd channel
colors hd they put magik tv , star plus hd they put mahuaa logo
Add Thank You Reply

I have a HD Plus Pack but I'm not getting these two channels???
Add Thank You Reply

(Wednesday 15-May-2013, 17:06)destinyawaits Wrote: I have a HD Plus Pack but I'm not getting these two channels???

upgrade your pack to 17 HD channels HD plus -may13 by CC or online portal,it prices at 175 per month,25 extra for two new channels.
Add Thank You Reply

Updated pack details

HD plus - Rs.175

Sports Plus - Rs.99
Add Thank You Reply

Good news! They kept the price same as it was before ESPN and Star Cricket was removed, plus it has additional 2 HD channels.
Add Thank You Reply

Anyone activated the new pack? 17 hd channels Rs. 175. I called cc and airtel presence but they said the package is still not available?? I have hd plus but not getting these 2 channels..Sad
Add Thank You Reply

Try activating it using online portal. Its available there, cc is never aware of new top ups, it takes a couple of days for them to be updated.
Add Thank You Reply