JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DH Exclusive :  Airtel packages with Channels List - South
Thursday 24-May-2012, 10:53,
RE: Airtel packages with Channels List - South
good
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 24-May-2012, 11:30,
Most stupid thing is Airtel will not activate changed pack without our request so now onwards their will be two packs one is old and second one is this.:p
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 24-May-2012, 11:33,
Good work MJ
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 24-May-2012, 11:35,
Good work mj
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 24-May-2012, 12:18,

.doc  CHANNELS_ADDEDCHANNELS_REMOVED.doc (Size: 24 KB / Downloads: 12)
sir as per the above list i verified the existing channels one by one in my tv and found the following changes in the package .airtel simply removed 17 channels from the list and added 17 new channels.attaching the sheet for your reference

From DTHHELP.COM: Kind request please don't quote the whole post if they are big. It is hard to find your post which gets buried into it.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to mmkrishna for this post:
Kiran007, MJ786, S.Raman
Thursday 24-May-2012, 12:27,
Thanks for your hardwork.. but i think i posted it yesterday a thread about the Key changes in south packs.. Smile

check it and tell if that is correct..

http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread-DH-Exclusi...annel-wise
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 24-May-2012, 12:32,
(Thursday 24-May-2012, 12:18)mmkrishna Wrote: sir as per the above list i verified the existing channels one by one in my tv and found the following changes in the package .airtel simply removed 17 channels from the list and added 17 new channels.attaching the sheet for your reference

From DTHHELP.COM: Kind request please don't quote the whole post if they are big. It is hard to find your post which gets buried into it.

As per your attached list DD saptagiri removed? ie, FTA pack. Pls re-confirm.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 24-May-2012, 12:50,
sir before abn andhrajyothi was in the list at that time also dd saptagiri was not there i think now also they have removed
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 24-May-2012, 12:54,
(Thursday 24-May-2012, 12:27)MJ786 Wrote: Thanks for your hardwork.. but i think i posted it yesterday a thread about the Key changes in south packs.. Smile

check it and tell if that is correct..

http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread-DH-Exclusi...annel-wise

sir list of channels added and removed is not matchining as per your post,i have physically verified the list by basing your latest channel list os south economy sports pack
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to mmkrishna for this post:
deepakmishra, MJ786
Thursday 24-May-2012, 12:59,
after removing ABN they added DD sapthagiri but as part of iDD services.. strangely dont find it listed here.. maybe they did not mention becoz it is part of active service.. no idea Sad only the users can confirm these lists better than Airtel workers Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: New Rest of India Packages of Airtel Digital tv MJ786 0 671 Friday 06-December-2013, 12:24
Last Post: MJ786
  Update: Channels Changes in Airtel packages MJ786 0 803 Saturday 15-September-2012, 20:00
Last Post: MJ786
  DH Exclusive: Changes in Airtel South Packages Price and Channel wise MJ786 3 2,757 Thursday 24-May-2012, 19:41
Last Post: deepakmishra