JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Airtel will add Sun HD channels soon
Sunday 11-March-2012, 22:35,
Rainbow Airtel will add Sun HD channels soon
My uncle working in Tata Sky competitive intelligence dept. says that Reliance and Airtel were after getting sun hd group ...airtel has finalized the deal with sun and will be adding atleast 2 channels in two weeks time.

Zee hd is postponed likely.

Tata sky also will add 3 hds in april-may - ten hd and 2 hd from zee group
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Illuminati for this post:
Admin, ravi
Monday 12-March-2012, 08:22,
RE: Airtel will add Sun HD channels soon
Thats very good news for Airtel dth,but any news on zee hd on dishtv?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 15-March-2012, 21:58,
(Monday 12-March-2012, 08:22)ravi Wrote: Thats very good news for Airtel dth,but any news on zee hd on dishtv?

zee hd is already there on dishv i think but with different look.. they are using different feed compared to other dth which has added zee tv hd... the other dth are taking feed from Asiasat3 cband.. whereas Dishtv is using from Intelsat10.. where they have zee tv hd and zee cinema hd..
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 15-March-2012, 23:09,
airtel added Zee HD, sun Hd coming soon?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 15-March-2012, 23:10,
(Thursday 15-March-2012, 21:58)MJ786 Wrote:
(Monday 12-March-2012, 08:22)ravi Wrote: Thats very good news for Airtel dth,but any news on zee hd on dishtv?

zee hd is already there on dishv i think but with different look.. they are using different feed compared to other dth which has added zee tv hd... the other dth are taking feed from Asiasat3 cband.. whereas Dishtv is using from Intelsat10.. where they have zee tv hd and zee cinema hd..
Isnt dish tv provides upscaled Zee Sd channel?
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 18-March-2012, 18:43,
yeah after long technical problems they added zee hd. xtremedth, yes dish tv only have Zee SD.

TS will add zee hd channels soon, also videocon adding history hd, airtel will remove cnbc hd as its total loss to them.

Airtel may add sun music hd before april if all goes well..u know how they are..take ages to do anythings properly.

Otherwise soon enuf Videocon and Airtel wil have the same 13 HD channel.

My source give some more gr8 finance info..after jan 12 airtel overtook dish tv as the highest earning dth company. tata (sky and dish are very close for 2nd spot.
He tell me that earning is calculated on some avg revenue per user multiplied by active customer number. tata sky airtel both have around rs 240 arpu and dish has rs 160. so dish is earning lower even with havin more customer..airtel has more active customers base than tata sky..even though its less on total.

I didnt ask tho what is a actice customer? can some one tell pls..
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 22-March-2012, 12:01,
2 SD and 1 HD channel to be added by 24th.............
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »