JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
All 9 Channels added by Tatasky in STB
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  All 9 Channels added by Tatasky in STB
All 9 channels are now available to Tatasky subscribers in STB
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
Animax, Mr.Kumarbhai

its all really confusing... in PC scan with NIT the new Vertical TP is not added in NIT but the 11210 H and 11370 H are existing in NIT scans....

so what is really going ON ?

If we add the frequency manually for Vertical then only it is coming with new channels.. but the new H tps says no signal

Scanning 11210 H 32720 8PSK 2/3 r:0.20... -
No Signal !

Scanning 11370 H 32720 8PSK 2/3 p:On r:0.35... -
No Signal !
Add Thank You Reply

They are surely doing some redirecting or some gummick here..
Add Thank You Reply

For me Vertical Transponders r coming in NIT...

Attached FilesImage(s)
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
Mr.Kh@N, Selva

this is blindscan i guess? i am talking about NIT with any one Frequency if u scan in dvbdream.. Just select any one H tp and do NIT scan . u will not get V tps but get all other H tps 12 + 3 New .. this is what is confusing...
Add Thank You Reply

Not Blind Scan but NIT itself but Not from Dvb Dream.. even u Scan NIT then also u get those H TPs..
Add Thank You Reply

just to say that even u scan NIT Using 10970 V then also getting Only Those 3 H TPs.. earlier in the morning i got All H Transponders by using 10970 V itself but now its not coming...
In Blind scan i am not getting those 3 H TPs..
Add Thank You Reply

Lets Just forget V or H .. and If we select tatasky Home TP and do NIT scan....... same like we do to D2h, RDTV, Sun Direct or Dishtv.. in all these all the frequency gets added up and scans but here this is strange thing happening in case of this V tp..
either it could be bug with dvb dream or something else Sad
Add Thank You Reply

I think in the morning did u got the V TP in NIT ? i have not checked bcoz added all V TPs in the TP List for scan...
Add Thank You Reply

no, not getting this V tp in NIT on dvb scan software since yesterday itself. only if we add manually it comes

During first testing the channels are showing as added on V tps.. then after sometime they are showing as transmitting from H new TPs
Add Thank You Reply