JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
All Star Sports SD and HD in Dish tv HD packs
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  All Star Sports SD and HD in Dish tv HD packs
All Star Sports SD and HD channels (star sports 1, 2, 3, 4 and HD1 , HD2) are now available in All HD packs

also added in All HD packs are Zindagi and Discovery ID

Travel xp HD is added in HD royale Pack

HD world pack is now increased from 399 to 449

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:

Thanks for this official update @MJ786 brooo
Add Thank You Reply

You are grabbing all updates very fast
Add Thank You Reply

i am getting the 101 unsubscribed/on request message
Add Thank You Reply

wait till evening , packages are yet to be upgraded.. or trying recharging with some amount minimum of 10rs and see
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:

Dishtv have suddenly broken all barriers regarding Star Sports channels
Add Thank You Reply

Thanks MJ , i charged 50 and now got hd1 and hd2
Add Thank You Reply

and you must also get Star Sports 2
Add Thank You Reply

yes starsports1,2,3and 4 sd channels also there but now i wont be watching them since hd is there
when the ind vs eng test started i had subscribed startsports1 for 25rs pm because i wanted the english commentary, now i guess they will not charge that anymore. Anyway sent them a mail to delete the alacarte starsports1
Add Thank You Reply

with all sports HD even i dont need those sd versions but sometimes some matches are only on sd like currently srilanka and pakistan is only on tencricket, whereas they are showing zim v/s sa in ten hd
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tamil Audio feed added on Star Sports HD1 on Dish tru HD MJ786 0 135 Tuesday 23-August-2016, 13:10
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking First: Marathi Audio added in STAR SPORTS HD 3 by Dish TV.. Mr.Kumarbhai 2 336 Wednesday 22-July-2015, 08:26
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Breaking News: STAR SPORTS HD 3 added by Dish TruHD-LCN 85 dayag 6 820 Monday 02-February-2015, 20:56
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking News: STAR SPORTS HD 4 added in Dish truHD-LCN 86 dayag 1 765 Sunday 01-February-2015, 09:35
Last Post: Music Fan
  DH Exclusive: Star Sports HD 1 Images from Dish tv HD MJ786 1 1,432 Wednesday 13-August-2014, 00:58
Last Post: mazi
  DH Exclusive: Star Sports HD 2 Images from Dish tv HD MJ786 2 1,019 Tuesday 12-August-2014, 19:56
Last Post: mazi
  Breaking First: Star Sports HD 1 And HD 2 Added On Dish Tv -=Waqas Khan=- 2 836 Tuesday 12-August-2014, 09:51
Last Post: -=Waqas Khan=-