JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
All channels from Vertical TPs removed.
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking First :  All channels from Vertical TPs removed.
You missed about the Skew surely. As Amatan said there is no need of V Pol active to fine tune H Pol in any Satellite . also those technicians have advanced Satmeter too ..
I dont believe in those FB pages as the admin of dup TS FB is working from many years as i know. Big Grin so please don't say more about those DUPLICATE social network sites of Tatasky. we know who is the Admin of that dup TS Social sites. Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:

When did i mention about sites, i am speaking about the facts based on knowledge i have
Add Thank You Reply

Check the complaints

Cust Care and online chat too congested with complaints.

Dayag bro i have enough knowledge on these things. All the points i make are based on my knowledge which i have gained thru all these years. Who the hell cares for fake dth pages on FB or Twitter
Add Thank You Reply

You said about twitter pages, fb pages. i have mentioned those only and not your knowledge brother.don't mistake me.
Add Thank You Reply

now they added channels in 11510, V, 32000 TP.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:

They are doing something daily but we don't know what they are trying to achieve.
Add Thank You Reply

All V tps are empty without channels now.
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking First: 9 Channels testing on Vertical TP by Tatasky MJ786 8 658 Saturday 20-February-2016, 06:18
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking First: Tatasky added 32 channels in Vertical TP. Mr.Kumarbhai 12 1,022 Thursday 21-May-2015, 22:14
Last Post: dayag