JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Attention Tata Sky help center: Pls update Zee 24Ghante MP/CG in portfolio
Thursday 25-April-2013, 16:59,
Attention Tata Sky help center: Pls update Zee 24Ghante MP/CG in portfolio
Hi friends,
I yesterday saw one of my friend watching Zee 24Ghante MP/CG on its dish tv connection and i found the channel pretty good but sadly tata sky doesnt have a channel dedicated to MP news so i could not access the channel on my connection.

So i wish that this message comes across to the people of tata sky and we can enjoy channel asap.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 25-April-2013, 18:13,
RE: Attention Tata Sky help center: Pls update Zee 24Ghante MP/CG in portfolio
you are talking about this newly launched channel from Zee Network , its added on launch day itself on Dishtv
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Zee-24-Gh...number-559
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 25-April-2013, 18:34,
but the channel is not present in tata sky's portfolio, it is present on dish tv but not on tata sky and this channel is an important news channel of our area(MP).
so it must be added by tata sky asap.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 25-April-2013, 18:35,
yes, hope Tatasky adds it.. they have been Zee channels frequently these days.. so hopes r alive
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tata Sky deploys Brocade to boost data center capacity anil g 0 320 Wednesday 28-October-2015, 18:28
Last Post: anil g
  unable to watch Zee 24Ghante Madhya pradesh Chhattisgarh on Tatasky rajesh90 0 484 Thursday 02-May-2013, 19:58
Last Post: rajesh90