JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Audio:PCM or AC3
Sunday 15-September-2013, 07:25,
Audio:PCM or AC3
friends,i had bought sundirect hd plus box yesterday,in that under settings->video set->audio decode->Ac3/PCM is there, i want to know which gives better sound,i have normal 2.1 home theatre only,so want to know which gies better sound ,plz help me friends
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Sunday 15-September-2013, 12:17,
RE: Audio:PCM or AC3
(Sunday 15-September-2013, 07:25)airtelmaster Wrote: friends,i had bought sundirect hd plus box yesterday,in that under settings->video set->audio decode->Ac3/PCM is there, i want to know which gives better sound,i have normal 2.1 home theatre only,so want to know which gies better sound ,plz help me friends

Welcome to Sun Direct HD family.

You need to select PCM under Audio Decode, then only all the channels audio works.

If you select AC3 under Audio Decode, then you will not get audio in LCD/LED for Sun TV HD, Sun Music HD, Discovery HD World, NGC HD, Star Movies HD and Star Cricket HD.

If you have 5.1 Home Theatre then select the AC3 Audio Decode. Otherwise use PCM.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to kumaran for this post:
S.Raman, Viki
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »