JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAN Aumnamonarayan
Friday 08-January-2016, 12:33,
BAN Aumnamonarayan
Its a Universal Fact dat Aumnamonarayan is a BIG FRAUD. He has No source whatsoever. I have been telling dis since Ages now. He just speculates d wildest things in his mind n then he Posts it on Forums. He had been BANNED several times frm several Forums in d past. Also baby posting speculating wildest fraud in forums is not Hard work. So thata why u will not be Appreciated in any forum ever. Instead u will get BANNED as a part of Appreciation frm forums. Got it or not. ?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SPANDAN for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
Friday 08-January-2016, 12:35,
RE: BAN Aumnamonarayan
Please Kumarbhai. Its a Sincere request frm Other members of dis Forum also that please BAN,,.... We r Fed up of him.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SPANDAN for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
Friday 08-January-2016, 13:29,
Look bro... 1st of all we have no issues from his posts .. even if we had then we have told him to behave correctly and he have done many times.. We all know how he is posting in forums from many years.. if any one dont like his posts then please add the member to Ignore list and feel free...
Without any solid issues we cant Ban a Member...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
Friday 08-January-2016, 13:36,
(Friday 08-January-2016, 13:29)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Look bro... 1st of all we have no issues from his posts .. even if we had then we have told him to behave correctly and he have done many times.. We all know how he is posting in forums from many years.. if any one dont like his posts then please add the member to Ignore list and feel free...
Without any solid issues we cant Ban a Member...

i have just 13 months old in forum world but i have never asked any kind of ban to anyone.
but sir atleast tell him not to disseminate fake news n copied news.

he just speculates n he never showed or attached any kind of proof.

we all know tata have space now and they will add many many channels. but keep on saying the same thing again n again and everytime he gives us the new time frame.

what he told us that forum uses him n then throw him away. really ?
i meant can anyone use him ? he just has no knowledge at all.

SPECULATING SPECULATING N SPECULATING WITH A NEW DATE AND TIME FRAME
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 08-January-2016, 13:47,
Maine bola thaa .. "Aisa hee hai woh" .. so let us leave him on that matter...
for copied news let the person who posted somewhere in other come here and inform Admins as his contents has been copied by other members and posted here... so then any of Admins can check without logging/registering that forum.. we will do the favour ...
BTW Now a days there is no certain criteria for copy/paste... i have seen many mods itself copy mainly from here .. if i post a audio addition in a channel found in my scan the other soon check the same channel and post with SS.. i know how can we get a change in STB .. its not possible very easyly .. he have to check every channel after he rescan his STB most of the time and that takes much time but he posts within a few minutes.. so leave talking about CP[copy/paste] ..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan, Prateek Marwadi
Friday 08-January-2016, 13:53,
(Friday 08-January-2016, 13:47)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Maine bola thaa .. "Aisa hee hai woh" .. so let us leave him on that matter...
for copied news let the person who posted somewhere in other come here and inform Admins as his contents has been copied by other members and posted here... so then any of Admins can check without logging/registering that forum.. we will do the favour ...
BTW Now a days there is no certain criteria for copy/paste... i have seen many mods itself copy mainly from here .. if i post a audio addition in a channel found in my scan the other soon check the same channel and post with SS.. i know how can we get a change in STB .. its not possible very easyly .. he have to check every channel after he rescan his STB most of the time and that takes much time but he posts within a few minutes.. so leave talking about CP[copy/paste] ..

i was talking about copied news means from here to others n vice versa.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 08-January-2016, 13:55,
Kumarbhai i cant see ant reason why u dont BAN dis Fellow. Why u want this forum to become hub for Fake news?? Really cant understand. Is it bcoz u dont want to reduce ur Registered members count??
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 08-January-2016, 13:57,
Upon this now u r also Justifying n Defending his copy paste habit.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 08-January-2016, 14:18,
(Friday 08-January-2016, 13:55)SPANDAN Wrote: Kumarbhai i cant see ant reason why u dont BAN dis Fellow. Why u want this forum to become hub for Fake news?? Really cant understand. Is it bcoz u dont want to reduce ur Registered members count??

@Bold..
This shows ur lack of knowledge.. just remember u also got banned  few times long ago ... have u find ur account removed or deleted ? FUKI unless we delete there will be no reduce in count..
Also we r not worried about members count.. if we have then Guests wouldnt get all sections        without registering... almost all forums r hiding few sections, links for guests.. if a guest wants to see the contents then he have to register and login .. that makes the count  increase... even u read every section without loging.. yes na..
All know we r posting and supporting genuine news.. if u said the same then it will not be reality .. Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Prateek Marwadi
Friday 08-January-2016, 14:23,
(Friday 08-January-2016, 13:57)SPANDAN Wrote: Upon this now u r also Justifying n Defending his copy paste habit.

No way... we r not supporting any CP including me any time.. if any one comes  and gives the proof for CP we have deleted and in future too will remove..  now it looks me that u guys just targetting Him only... i have seen many        Mods             copied  many news from here even by some Admins too but no one objected them bcoz of Ban .. if u ask source for their news then facing ban and bashing.. Its bcoz Sach katakthaa hai..
Add Thank You Reply
Prateek Marwadi
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »