JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad News for dealers
Friday 27-July-2012, 14:05,
Bad News for dealers
While giving more offers and packeges to customers today Videocon D2H Reduced dealer benefits on DEMO Set Top Box Sad

From Mid Night Star & Zee Group channels removed from DEMO PACKAGE.. Very Bad move by Videocon D2H Sad
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to N.V.Technology Services for this post:
arvendu, dinee
Friday 27-July-2012, 15:31,
RE: Bad News for dealers
you had posted it openly.. i hope dishtv dont read and start doing the same Sad
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 27-July-2012, 18:40,
Mj bhai we are enjoying FULL CHANNELS PACK absolutely FREE from last 3 yrs... without any compulsion for selling STB...
But Dish Tv demo stop working if not done min 1 activation per month. Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 27-July-2012, 18:48,
Thats Why They Started Removing Channels... DISH Is Right... One Min Activation Is Required For Rs 560 Royale Pack... Plus Some More AddOns... Didnt Have Any Other DEMO So Cant Comment... and Whats The Use Asking Them On FB Page.. What You Think They Will Reply Or Revert In PUBLIC DOMAIN...
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 28-July-2012, 21:38,
sadiq bhai d2h replied me on FB.. Smile
i hope they will activate all channels soon
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 06-August-2012, 19:30,
After official mail to Zonal Head, channels now activated.. Smile
still 5 channels not working but Dnt care for those channels Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 06-August-2012, 19:59,
(Monday 06-August-2012, 19:30)N.V.Technology Services Wrote: After official mail to Zonal Head, channels now activated.. Smile
still 5 channels not working but Dnt care for those channels Big Grin

Thats The ROUTE To Get Issues To Get Resolved, I Am Doing Same Now As My Regional Packs On TruHD Not Activated... Got It Resolved Last Time, Hope So It Will Be Done Soon..
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 06-August-2012, 20:29,
sent mail to Zonal Manager and CC to ASM....
within 5 min got call from ASM Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 23-August-2012, 22:08,
even for Dishtv they are making some non sense rules that only 4 paid ala carte will be given in Demo box.

and this is for Airtel Demo

HD Channels - all HD, DVR and HD DVR Demos will get all the 13 HD channels subject to the demo being on Satellite 2 - Star Plus HD, Star World HD, Star Movies HD, Star Gold HD, Colors HD, Zee TV HD, Zee Cinema HD, Movies Now HD, Nat Geo HD, Discovery World HD, History TV18 HD, Star Cricket HD and ESPN HD
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 23-August-2012, 22:18,
(Thursday 23-August-2012, 22:08)MJ786 Wrote: even for Dishtv they are making some non sense rules that only 4 paid ala carte will be given in Demo box.

and this is for Airtel Demo

HD Channels - all HD, DVR and HD DVR Demos will get all the 13 HD channels subject to the demo being on Satellite 2 - Star Plus HD, Star World HD, Star Movies HD, Star Gold HD, Colors HD, Zee TV HD, Zee Cinema HD, Movies Now HD, Nat Geo HD, Discovery World HD, History TV18 HD, Star Cricket HD and ESPN HD
Atleast After 15 Days They Added Regional Addons...
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »