JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban on Person 2 Person sms
Saturday 18-August-2012, 13:38,
Ban on Person 2 Person sms
TRAI Brings 5 SMS Per Day Person to Person Restriction From 18 August 2012
................................................................................................................
Hi! You have sent 5 SMS today. As per Govt. guidelines, you can,t send more outgoing person to person SMS today. Your SMS services will be resumed post Midnight.

This was the most ever heard rule by the Indian Government (TRAI), This news has been, rounds since July this year but it’s finally confirmed on the 18th August 2012. From Coming 18th August you can’t send more than 5 SMS to a person, and it has been a Person to person Restriction Policy. Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) today announced, 18th September 2012 as the date of implementation for Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference (Sixth Amendment) Regulations, 2012.

THIS BAN IS ALSO APPLICABLE FOR BULK SMS (Promotional Only)
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to N.V.Technology Services for this post:
MJ786, S.Raman
Saturday 18-August-2012, 20:24,
RE: Ban on Person 2 Person sms
just today morning i was doing sms chat with one of the member LNB15K and after sending 5 Sms i was not able to send 6th one , saying you have sent 5 sms today.. i had no information about it till i got that notification.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 18-August-2012, 21:21,
(Saturday 18-August-2012, 20:24)MJ786 Wrote: just today morning i was doing sms chat with one of the member LNB15K and after sending 5 Sms i was not able to send 6th one , saying you have sent 5 sms today.. i had no information about it till i got that notification.

Ah SMS Chat... Pehli Bar Suna... Mere Se Toh Ek Bhi SMS Aaya Nahi... Sirf Call... Kya Baat Hai....
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 18-August-2012, 22:50,
yes for u voice call Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 19-August-2012, 10:29,
Mere liye to na sms aur na hi voice calls.. Sad
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 19-August-2012, 22:12,
^^^^^^u r lucky
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 20-August-2012, 08:57,
this rule is just for 15 days due to a Fwd SMS
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 20-August-2012, 09:18,
but the good thing is this rule is not applicable for PoST PAID Users.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 23-August-2012, 10:17,
(Sunday 19-August-2012, 22:12)motwani Wrote: ^^^^^^u r lucky
Who knows Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 24-August-2012, 19:00,
Limit is enhanced from 5 to 20 since yesterday Smile
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to samanth for this post:
S.Raman