JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Best Entry Level HD Pack on Dish tv
Tuesday 12-August-2014, 13:14,
Best Entry Level HD Pack on Dish tv
Dish tv comparision with tatasky, showing it as Best Entry level HD pack

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
mazi
Tuesday 12-August-2014, 13:19,
RE: Best Entry Level HD Pack on Dish tv
(Tuesday 12-August-2014, 13:14)MJ786 Wrote: Dish tv comparision with tatasky, showing it as Best Entry level HD pack

I will still go with Tatasky Annual mega pack. I don't mind if there are no channels. I want DVR to record blank screen and it is not available in Dish TV. Dish TV just has channels no DVR but TS has DVR with no channels but TS is customer centric.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-August-2014, 13:23,
Dishtv is really beating all other DTHs far behind regarding HD channels

And now by providing these new pack specially FULL ON HD pack and freedom to active with any base pack is really boombastic move
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-August-2014, 13:26,
(Tuesday 12-August-2014, 13:19)Amatan Wrote:
(Tuesday 12-August-2014, 13:14)MJ786 Wrote: Dish tv comparision with tatasky, showing it as Best Entry level HD pack

I will still go with Tatasky Annual mega pack. I don't mind if there are no channels. I want DVR to record blank screen and it is not available in Dish TV. Dish TV just has channels no DVR but TS has DVR with no channels but TS is customer centric.

only one hardcore fan of Tatasky will say this Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-August-2014, 13:26,
(Tuesday 12-August-2014, 13:23)mazi Wrote: Dishtv is really beating all other DTHs far behind regarding HD channels

And now by providing these new pack specially FULL ON HD pack and freedom to active with any base pack is really boombastic move

and not to forget quality of HD Channels which Dish tv gives, it is much better too
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »