JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Free Dish setup?
Sunday 08-February-2015, 09:49,
RE: Best Free Dish setup?
My suggestion is also same first take Solid HD stb and use it for some time. In some forums many people will prey on you and will try to sell their unsold stb on you in the name of reference.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
dayag
Sunday 08-February-2015, 10:23,
Lightbulb RE: Best Free Dish setup?
(Sunday 08-February-2015, 09:49)Amatan Wrote: people will prey on you and will try to sell their unsold stb on you in the name of reference.

Do you mean unsold solid stb?
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 08-February-2015, 14:29,
Not solid stb. I am telling generally. As for starting Solid or lower end HD stbs are enough. There are stbs even for 30k and I can list the advantages but it is not needed for DD Direct Plus.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
Jime Jime
Sunday 08-February-2015, 19:33,
(Sunday 08-February-2015, 14:29)Amatan Wrote: Not solid stb. I am telling generally. As for starting Solid or lower end HD stbs are enough. There are stbs even for 30k and I can list the advantages but it is not needed for DD Direct Plus.

oh ho !

I will use the stb on an old crt tv..

so is the hd stb necessary ? can I just use a sd stb ?

as sd stb are cheaper I guess !
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 08-February-2015, 19:45,
(Sunday 08-February-2015, 19:33)Jime Jime Wrote:
(Sunday 08-February-2015, 14:29)Amatan Wrote: Not solid stb. I am telling generally. As for starting Solid or lower end HD stbs are enough. There are stbs even for 30k and I can list the advantages but it is not needed for DD Direct Plus.

oh ho !

Which TV you are using doesn't matter much . it matters that can you open or watch all FTA channels . this is the era of MPEG4 DVBS2 . almost all channels are in that format itself. that's the reason we are suggesting the DVBS2 HD STB.
By the way New MPEG2 SD STB is priced @ 500/- onwords in local market.
Now choice is yours.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:
amatan
Sunday 08-February-2015, 21:59,
(Sunday 08-February-2015, 19:45)dayag Wrote:

oh ho !

Which TV you are using doesn't matter much . it matters that can you open or watch all FTA channels . this is the era of MPEG4 DVBS2 . almost all channels are in that format itself. that's the reason we are suggesting the DVBS2 HD STB.
Now choice is yours.

umm ! Then I should probably go with the HD . TY 2 u !Love

Will you please tell what does a dish consist of ?

I don't know about the instrument to which the coax cable is attached on the dish..
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 09-February-2015, 10:35,
(Sunday 08-February-2015, 21:59)Jime Jime Wrote:
(Sunday 08-February-2015, 19:45)dayag Wrote:

oh ho !

Now choice is yours.

umm ! Then I should probably go with the HD . TY 2 u !Love

Will you please tell what does a dish consist of ?

I don't know about the instrument to which the coax cable is attached on the dish..
that is LNB
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to technoglitch for this post:
Jime Jime
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »