JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  Ch. 99 added in tatasky
Wednesday 20-May-2015, 16:58,
RE: Ch. 99 added in tatasky
Plz post it sir
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 20-May-2015, 17:01,
This is i am getting..

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
aumnamonarayana
Wednesday 20-May-2015, 17:03,
This '' MPEG4 Film'' is arousing my curiosity, this is the new thing in this channel
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 20-May-2015, 17:04,
Is this channel encrypted since it was added? Funny bcoz normally home channels are FTA
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 20-May-2015, 17:06,
Yes.. its encrypted.. always Tatasky channels r encrypted every time its added in TP itself. i have seen rarely FTA in TPs...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 20-May-2015, 17:07,
Also this channel may also be added from New Sat and it will act as a thing to know if customers has been migrated or not. Airtel also added channel 99 from SES7 and customers only received it when they migrated to SES7 from Insat 4CR. On Insat 4CR just channel was received with error message
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 20-May-2015, 17:08,
(Wednesday 20-May-2015, 17:03)aumnamonarayana Wrote: This '' MPEG4 Film'' is arousing my curiosity, this is the new thing in this channel

As per EPG its a 1 hour content.. may be info about migrations for MPEG4 STB in this short film. no other details in the epg..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 20-May-2015, 17:09,
(Wednesday 20-May-2015, 17:07)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Also this channel may also be added from New Sat and it will act as a thing to know if customers has been migrated or not. Airtel also added channel 99 from SES7 and customers only received it when they migrated to SES7 from Insat 4CR. On Insat 4CR just channel was received with error message

Its added existing Home TP 11010 H 27500..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 20-May-2015, 17:13,
Yes sir it is added but may be will be just a dummy channel with EPG, Aairtel too did the same, Insat 4CR customers were able to get it on STB but with error code and to view it they were told to align dis to SES7 where this channel was actually relaying
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 20-May-2015, 17:15,
Lat us wait what they will do this channel..
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »