JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Change in plan
Thursday 05-July-2012, 15:52,
RE: Change in plan
Thanks Bhai Smile
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 12-July-2012, 22:39,
Shocked RE: Change in plan
hi my id is 4XXXXXXXXXX. today i recharged with 790 for malayalam value pack. but later it shows that my balance is 719 and basic plan will expire on tomorrow. what should i do ? kindly reply me........... i called to cust care, but they says that my id no and set top box no invalid................
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-July-2012, 22:44,
@raman bhatt,

Please don't post the smartcard numbers openly. You can send the smartcard detail to our member [url=http://www.dthhelp.com/User-MJ786]MJ786 through PM, He will help you.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-July-2012, 22:53,
oh! sorry. i sent the card no as PM.........., please check my plan and validity.
i called to cust care for plan change, but they say that my smart card no & set top boz no invalid.................
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-July-2012, 23:16,
CC are idiots , there is some techinical problem in checking data so they are blaming you and your box numbers instead of their servers.

even i can read your smartcard details as Your Current Balance Rs. 719.46

do not worry, your amount is recharged and your pack will continue from tomorrow onwards.. the amount of 719 you got is after tax deduction from 790rs..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
raman bhatt
Friday 13-July-2012, 09:53,
thanks a lot................ but the plan will change or will remain in the same basic ?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 13-July-2012, 11:28,
(Friday 13-July-2012, 09:53)raman bhatt Wrote: thanks a lot................ but the plan will change or will remain in the same basic ?

Plan will not change automatically , you will be in same basic pack.

If you want , you can change the pack by requesting Mj for the same.

If you wish to continue with same basic pack , as you have 719 as balance go for 3m subscription - you can save 30 Rs or recharge for another 100 and opt for 6m subscription - you can save 50 Rs in this , same can be done thru Mj.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Viki for this post:
raman bhatt
Friday 13-July-2012, 12:07,
already your plan is updated to 5 months as u might have take such plan before also.. now your subscription is valid till 10th dec 2012.

Subscription Package 5 Months Renewal Malayalam Basic Subscription 5 Months Renewal 13-07-2012 to 10-12-2012

Current Balance:-129.39

you have Fox Traveller Add ON also running
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
raman bhatt, Viki
Friday 13-July-2012, 22:45,
Re: Change in plan
So there is no " Full recharge value " Huh
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 13-July-2012, 22:45,
Re: Change in plan
So there is no " Full recharge value " Huh