JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Channel No. 424 Star Sports HD Add On Service removed
Thursday 21-January-2016, 03:44,
Channel No. 424 Star Sports HD Add On Service removed
One of the SS HD Add On Service has been removed. There was a match scheduled to be air on it coming Saturday.

This channel used to run when they used to partially shut down Showcase HD3 channel. Now both have been removed.

Let's see if they add it back before 23rd or not.

May be they will add it from GSat10 now with other new channels
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
amatan, Animax, Mr.Kumarbhai, SPANDAN
Thursday 21-January-2016, 10:59,
RE: Channel No. 424 Star Sports HD Add On Service removed
I think we r got fooled by believing those articles ... Although those 6 V Transponders r for TS but they might not add any channels from those TPs.... otherwise y they r increasing SR of existing Transponders ?
So its better to forget GSAT 10 for the timebeing... specially for u ... Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 21-January-2016, 11:02,
I completely Agree Kumarbhai.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 21-January-2016, 11:23,
(Thursday 21-January-2016, 10:59)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I think we r got fooled by believing those articles ... Although those 6 V Transponders r for TS but they might not add any channels from those TPs.... otherwise y they r increasing SR of existing Transponders ?
So its better to forget GSAT 10 for the timebeing... specially for u ... Tongue

So sir, what according to u is their plan?

They will use GSat10. They r adding DD+ sound which takes more bandwidth and almost filling all spots on Insat 4A, if they didn't have additional bandwidth then they would have left some bandwidth on Insat 4A vacant for future additions but as they have 12 more tp's so they r not worrying about it.

Let's wait n watch
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 21-January-2016, 11:24,
Many channels r in pipeline. Wait n Watch
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
Animax
Thursday 21-January-2016, 11:27,
Regarding DD+ sound they r manupulating the DD sound in few channels which doesnt have DD+ originally .. that may not need that much Bandwidth .... They need more space/bandwidth and thats y increasing SR ... this is my calculations... i may be wrong as Tasky is so unpredictable...
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 21-January-2016, 11:28,
(Thursday 21-January-2016, 11:24)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Many channels r in pipeline. Wait n Watch

Those r never ending untill a DTH Exists ... There is no ending in additions of channels for each and every DTH or any services ...
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 21-January-2016, 11:33,
(Thursday 21-January-2016, 11:27)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Regarding DD+ sound they r manupulating the DD sound in few channels which doesnt have DD+ originally .. that may not need that much Bandwidth .... They need more space/bandwidth and thats y increasing SR ... this is my calculations... i may be wrong as Tasky is so unpredictable...

Let's wait sir. Tata Sky is not a fool to consume all bandwidth on Insat 4A, they surely have big plans. GSat10 will be brought to use, there may be few reasons for delay in bringing it to use it for additions.

I am quite sure that they have 24 tp's. Either they wll get new sat after Insat 4A or may be they will migrate to foreign sat by then
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
Animax
Thursday 21-January-2016, 13:25,
Well few months back urself said many times that Tatasky is fool which didnt make future safe on space /bandwidth ... now saying as they r not fools .. Lol BTW I didnt said as they r fools ... As per recent devolopments and changes in Parameters takes towords to predict as they r now creating some more space in Insat 4A itself....
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 21-January-2016, 13:29,
(Thursday 21-January-2016, 13:25)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Well few months back urself said many times that Tatasky is fool which didnt make future safe on space /bandwidth ... now saying as they r not fools .. Lol BTW I didnt said as they r fools ... As per recent devolopments and changes in Parameters takes towords to predict as they r now creating some more space in Insat 4A itself....

Yes, they screwed up earlier. Neither they migrated to MPEG4 in time nor they moved to foreign sat and they just waited for 5 years to get tp's from GSat10.

Hope they gave learnt a lesson.

Let's wait to see what they do. They will not screw it up again as previously they lost many subscribers bcoz of it.

Shortly they will use GSat10 too
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking FIRST: First look star sports Add-on HD service Thakur 11 268 Thursday 11-August-2016, 20:54
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Breaking FIRST: "Star sports HD add-on" channel added on Tatasky Thakur 2 181 Thursday 11-August-2016, 13:50
Last Post: Animax
  Breaking FIRST: Star sports select hd channel addition will be 11 August (ch.463 &464) Thakur 2 317 Wednesday 10-August-2016, 06:07
Last Post: Thakur
  Breaking News: 3 Star Sports Add-on Service HD removed by Tata Sky Animax 1 250 Tuesday 31-May-2016, 14:49
Last Post: Nilu334
  Star sports add on service hd added in 424 n 425 Nilu334 2 331 Saturday 02-April-2016, 09:57
Last Post: amatan