JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Channels numbers of History HD, Mtunes HD, Utv Stars HD, Cnbc prime HD and d2h 3D
Wednesday 16-May-2012, 00:13,
Channels numbers of History HD, Mtunes HD, Utv Stars HD, Cnbc prime HD and d2h 3D
957 History HD
965 Mtunes HD
966 Utv stars HD
937 Tv Service 2
908 Tv Service 3
975 CNBC Prime HD
999 d2h 3d
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
amatan, avishekcrj, jatin, Mr.AB, [email protected]
Wednesday 16-May-2012, 00:25,
RE: Channels numbers of History HD, Mtunes HD, Utv Stars HD, Cnbc prime HD and d2h 3D
Still to add Zee Cinema HD & Zee Studio HD.
Source: SS added on D2h FB page at yesterday 11pm.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to avishekcrj for this post:
amatan
Wednesday 16-May-2012, 00:47,
RE: Channels numbers of History HD, Mtunes HD, Utv Stars HD, Cnbc prime HD and d2h 3D
thank you very much mj786 for great great news for me as d2h hd user.there are 2 services means those could be zee tv hd and zee cinema hd or sony hd also
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 16-May-2012, 00:57,
Just noticed,the channels were added in stb after 12.30 am but you posted these well in advance with perfection.How do you get that? real magician deserve full credit for your updates for members like us
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 16-May-2012, 10:46,
Yes he deserves credit for finding and posting these channel numbers even before they were added to the stbs.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 16-May-2012, 15:48,
(Wednesday 16-May-2012, 00:47)jatin Wrote: thank you very much mj786 for great great news for me as d2h hd user.there are 2 services means those could be zee tv hd and zee cinema hd or sony hd also

mate.. zee tv HD is there already.. i think u wanted to tell Zee Studio HD .. anyway i have 3 more HD channels numbers now
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 16-May-2012, 15:50,
(Wednesday 16-May-2012, 00:57)jatin Wrote: Just noticed,the channels were added in stb after 12.30 am but you posted these well in advance with perfection.How do you get that? real magician deserve full credit for your updates for members like us

Its not new thing to me Undecided i have no sources to get info from.. but i have my own way of checking the sats
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
arvendu
Wednesday 16-May-2012, 15:54,
MJ Bro any news about Zee Cinema HD or any other HD ch
And UTV Star HD is asli hd? ..coz quality is really poor
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 16-May-2012, 16:34,
There are 3 more Test channels..

908. it will be sony HD
916. it will be Zee cinema HD
937. it will be Zee studio HD

and Utv stars is HD.. but looks crap from launch itself..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 16-May-2012, 21:11,
UTV stars is utter waste (personally).. Even cnbc hd too.. Smile Hope they utilize those space for some good channels...
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: Videocon D2h changes channel numbers of HD channels MJ786 0 1,662 Tuesday 06-November-2012, 14:36
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking News: Breaking First:History HD, Mtunes HD, Utv Stars HD, Cnbc prime HD and d2h 3D added MJ786 2 1,200 Tuesday 15-May-2012, 21:51
Last Post: MJ786