JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Update :  Colors, Zee Cinema coming free to air on Eutelsat 36A
Saturday 24-August-2013, 11:04,
Colors, Zee Cinema coming free to air on Eutelsat 36A
Colors, Zee Cinema along with other channels from the frequency 12275 H 11200. Earlier many channels were scrambled but now all channels are coming in free to air mode for the past one month. It is good to see Indian channels are coming free to air on this satellite but they are scrambled in C band for India.

Already LNB15k has posted about my reception of this satellite
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Eutelsat-...outh-India
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to sharafscs for this post:
amatan, S.Raman
Sunday 25-August-2013, 01:28,
RE: Colors, Zee Cinema coming free to air on Eutelsat 36A
I have DishTV basic subscription in which Colors and Sony TV is not present. I wish to know howto tune into EutelSat36A, Do i have to manually change the orientation of Dish Antenna for this ?. What is the procedure kindly educate.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 25-August-2013, 18:25,
(Sunday 25-August-2013, 01:28)iamspl.xxx Wrote: I have DishTV basic subscription in which Colors and Sony TV is not present. I wish to know howto tune into EutelSat36A, Do i have to manually change the orientation of Dish Antenna for this ?. What is the procedure kindly educate.

What is your location?
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 26-August-2013, 16:30,
(Sunday 25-August-2013, 01:28)iamspl.xxx Wrote: I have DishTV basic subscription in which Colors and Sony TV is not present. I wish to know howto tune into EutelSat36A, Do i have to manually change the orientation of Dish Antenna for this ?. What is the procedure kindly educate.

If you are in Bangalore, south India then instead of spending for the dish etc,. you can change to that package itself to watch. These channels are presently free to air but they can be scrambled any time. I used 8feet offset dish to receive this channel. It will not come with DTHs dishes as they are too small.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 29-August-2013, 19:28,
Which is the strongest frequency on this satellite?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 05-September-2013, 10:25,
(Thursday 29-August-2013, 19:28)Amatan Wrote: Which is the strongest frequency on this satellite?

Strong to:11439 H -SR 8250
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sharafscs for this post:
amatan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: Al Hayat Cinema on Eutelsat 25C amatan 0 918 Wednesday 04-September-2013, 11:49
Last Post: amatan
  Update: Top movies and I film HD coming on Eutelsat 25A LNB15K 0 525 Tuesday 12-March-2013, 20:50
Last Post: LNB15K
  Update: Majestic Cinema now coming on Eutelsat 25A LNB15K 6 5,060 Tuesday 12-March-2013, 20:35
Last Post: LNB15K