JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News D2H Videocon Service in Malaysia (Latest Hot Deals)
Tuesday 09-April-2013, 06:50,
RE: D2H Videocon Service in Malaysia (Latest Hot Deals)
Hi harrsi,

Brand new HD Reciver (Set Up Box) for u at ur doorstep with 1 month full subscription free
2) Videocon D2H recharge (we will provide proof of payment)full HD pachage RM 400 (per year)
3) Installation of videocon in malaysia at RM 800 HD box with Dish +1 month full subscription free

I am in ampang, and would like to know,
How much total we need to pay and is this inclusive of cabling? is there any extra charge for the cable? If i take up the item 1) is only with the set up box and 1 month full subscription free. how bout the outdoor disc?? what disc are you going to use????
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 09-April-2013, 16:52,
i wana videocon d2h set. i need to know full payment after doing all the set up. im at Selayang.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 23-April-2013, 14:17,
Hi Admin,

I already have active Videocon HD set top box with me.

I just need Dish Antena & installation to be done at my place.

Please quote the cheaper price for Dish & Installation together.

Thanks

(Saturday 12-January-2013, 17:41)D2H Tracer Wrote: Guys any1 interested in fixing videocon in malaysia ?

Dont worry we can provide all the necessities to you with great affordable price.

This are the service provided by us:

1) Brand new STB (Set Up Top Box) for u at ur doorstep with 1 month full subscription free (money back guarantee if STB in nt in good state)
2) Videocon D2H recharge (we will provide proof of payment)
3) Installation of videocon in malaysia at cheaper price

If any1 interested please PM me further info..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayanandsa2002 for this post:
Muhammad Iqbal Khan
Thursday 02-May-2013, 09:17,
(Saturday 12-January-2013, 17:41)D2H Tracer Wrote: Guys any1 interested in fixing videocon in malaysia ?

Dont worry we can provide all the necessities to you with great affordable price.

1) Brand new STB (Set Up Top Box) for u at ur doorstep with 1 month full subscription free (money back guarantee if STB in nt in good state)
2) Videocon D2H recharge (we will provide proof of payment)
3) Installation of videocon in malaysia at cheaper price

If any1 interested please PM me further info..

Can u please quote in separate price, meaning for STB + installation price and just STB.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 08-May-2013, 09:28,
(Wednesday 20-February-2013, 21:22)d2hmy Wrote: interested in fixing videocon in malaysia ?

1) Brand new HD Reciver (Set Up Box) for u at ur doorstep with 1 month full subscription free
2) Videocon D2H recharge (we will provide proof of payment)full HD pachage RM 400 (per year)
3) Installation of videocon in malaysia at RM 800 HD box with Dish +1 month full subscription free

CAll haris 0162949403 CAll haris 0162949403 CAll haris 0162949403 CAll haris 0162949403 CAll haris 0162949403 CAll haris 0162949403 CAll haris 0162949403
I had installed from haris last month and given full amount RM 2000 for one year subscription.He has not renewed and also not picking up the phone. I had sms several times no response. If any one could give me his shop address so that i can go to him.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 08-May-2013, 09:30,
I had installed from haris last month and given full amount RM 2000 for one year subscription.He has not renewed and also not picking up the phone. I had sms several times no response. If any one could give me his shop address so that i can go to him.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 28-July-2013, 09:56,
Hi there,
may i know how much is the price if i want fix . im from malaysia kedah.

rgds
Gopal
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 25-August-2013, 23:50,
Wink RE: D2H Videocon Service in Malaysia (Latest Hot Deals)
Anybody would like to install D2H in Melaka or nearby kindly call/sms me at 0166904399
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »