JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  D2H added 2 more Encryption for Colors HD
Wednesday 18-February-2015, 17:30,
D2H added 2 more Encryption for Colors HD
D2H added 1 more Irdeto and 1 more NDS encryptions for Colors HD.
Now this channel is having 2 Irdeto and 2 VideoGuard/NDS encryptions.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dayag for this post:
amatan, MJ786
Wednesday 18-February-2015, 18:07,
RE: D2H added 2 more Encryption for Colors HD
Yeh Tata Sky aur Videocon d2h kya khichdi paka rahe hai bhai?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 18-February-2015, 18:09,
This time D2H too testing in New Satellite ?? Sad
Most likely those are for Blocking the hacking .
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 18-February-2015, 18:12,
Bro, for Tata ky i only guessed , i am not a pro like u and MJ Bro in satellite info so sorry if i mislead anyone or u misunderstood it. Forgive me please
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 18-February-2015, 18:15,
(Wednesday 18-February-2015, 18:12)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Bro, for Tata ky i only guessed , i am not a pro like u and MJ Bro in satellite info so sorry if i mislead anyone or u misunderstood it. Forgive me please

No no no no Take it lightly. i didn't mean to hurt you surely . take it friendly brother.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 18-February-2015, 18:20,
Brother, i knew nothing about how satellites, DTH work when i joined SOD in 2010. Its hard work of people like MJ Bro, You and many others which has expanded my knowledge horizon. I am sure there is lot more to learn and i humbly accept that
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 18-February-2015, 18:29,
nobody is perfect. every one is learning till his last day. few think as he is the best but acctually he knows very little, we can't get those people around us who knows more than him and better than him and us too .
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 18-February-2015, 18:31,
(Wednesday 18-February-2015, 18:20)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Brother, i knew nothing about how satellites, DTH work when i joined SOD in 2010. Its hard work of people like MJ Bro, You and many others which has expanded my knowledge horizon. I am sure there is lot more to learn and i humbly accept that

Good to see Dayag was able to teach you something which wasn't available for the past 4 years.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 18-February-2015, 18:39,
Amantan Bro, i never said anytime that i know all things but yes i have had lost temper when people try to elbow me even though i am right and it happens with everyone
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »