JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  D2h testing Safari tv
Tuesday 06-January-2015, 23:54,
D2h testing Safari tv
Safari TV is getting added on Videocon d2h tonight midnight on Channels No - 646

Courtesy: Indianmascot bro.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to technoglitch for this post:
amatan
Wednesday 07-January-2015, 21:27,
RE: D2h testing Safari tv
Who is that person called Indianmascot bro ???
any updates of it's addition . if it's added then why not posted those information here ?? why only testing informations ??? isn't he is a member here ? if he is member why didnt post here ??? confused .
i am out of station so can't check .
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 07-January-2015, 21:41,
Safari TV added on D2h in my scan on the frequency 11609 V 43980.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to amatan for this post:
dayag, technoglitch
Thursday 08-January-2015, 10:34,
(Wednesday 07-January-2015, 21:27)dayag Wrote: Who is that person called Indianmascot bro ???
any updates of it's addition . if it's added then why not posted those information here ?? why only testing informations ??? isn't he is a member here ? if he is member why didnt post here ??? confused .

Sorry for the out of topic.@Dayag we all know who is Indianmascot and we all know who you are too.dont act smart and just keep your own business.once again saying sorry to the mode for my out of topic reply.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 08-January-2015, 16:37,
(Thursday 08-January-2015, 10:34)bhaskarkilli Wrote:
(Wednesday 07-January-2015, 21:27)dayag Wrote: Who is that person called Indianmascot bro ???

Sorry for the out of topic.@Dayag we all know who is Indianmascot and we all know who you are too.dont act smart and just keep your own business.once again saying sorry to the mode for my out of topic reply.

What is smart in my reply you found ?? i am not come here for bussiness as you said. this is not my bussiness place like you said . what you all know about me ?? i didnt know that person . i am a part of this forum .so i have every right to ask questions regarding this forum contents .
Perhaps you are trying to act smart by going out of topic because you are diverting my questions as i asked for the information about it's addition by a member who posted about testing given by other person but didnt posted the addition of the same channel . the addition may be informed by another person which he didnt want to post those other persons names. that i got confused and have some doubts created.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »