JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Update :  D2h updates
Tuesday 31-May-2016, 19:30,
RE: D2h updates
* Updated *
----------------------------------------
1) Active Kids (BBCL) 11546, V, 44995 8PSK PMT(3072=>5650)
2) Sandesh News (BBCL) 11672, H, 44995 8PSK PMT(3072=>3650)
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 01-June-2016, 11:37,
* Updated *
1) d2h Hollywood (BBCL) 11609, V, 43978 8PSK Type(FTA=>Scrambled)Number of ECM pids(0=>2)
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 01-June-2016, 20:33,
* Updated *
1) SONY SIX (BBCL) 11163, V, 44995 8PSK Number of audio pids(4=>1)
2) SONY SIX HD (BBCL) 11163, V, 44995 8PSK Number of audio pids(3=>2)
3) d2h Hollywood (BBCL) 11609, V, 43978 8PSK Type(FTA=>Scrambled)Number of ECM pids(0=>2)
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 03-June-2016, 09:36,
* New *
1) HW_14 HD Atom (BBCL) 11609, V, 43978 8PSK 58% -
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 06-June-2016, 00:20,
some Data Channels added

* New *
1) Data English 1 (BBCL) 11483, H, 44995 8PSK 58% -
2) Data English 1 (BBCL) 11483, V, 44995 8PSK 58% -
3) Data English 1 (BBCL) 11546, H, 44995 8PSK 58% -
4) Data English 1 (BBCL) 11609, H, 44995 8PSK 57% -
5) Data English 1 (BBCL) 11672, H, 44995 8PSK 57% -
6) Data English 1 (BBCL) 11672, V, 44995 8PSK 57% -
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 06-June-2016, 19:54,
* Updated *
1) d2h SAJDA (BBCL) 11609, V, 43978 8PSK Type(FTA=>Scrambled)Number of ECM pids(0=>2)
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 08-June-2016, 12:56,
Dear Videocon Users,

It s My Opinion,

I have been trying to make videocon at the best as a customer since there lunch from 2008 but I faced a big disappointment because they dont want any loyal customer what they want is just money make expensive of package without adding the new out channels, After seeing twitter and facebook lot of D2h customer are requesting for HD channels which was out STAR VIJAY HD AND STAR JALSHA HD AND CINEPLEX HD even there are not interested to add this channels in there platform I went through the process I called to customer care placed a request for channels waited for 2 days no reply than I mailed to customer care , they said based on customer demand we will add the channels in future I said 4944 customer where requested via twitter and facebook we have no idea on calls how many peoples requested no reply then the same I communicated via facebook and twitter no reply I sent a mail to CEO no reply I called to nodal officer he said I cant help for channels than I said I going to cancel no reply.

It s show clearly that VIDEOCON D2H is now failed to reach customer satisfaction one of my friend became my friend from Uttar pradesh who is facing the tech problem try to reslove by mailing he got zero support he went for DISHTV which the the best.

My situation is different I made a 1 year recharge time is till 27th January 2016 which is paining me I am just waiting for that date to throw the videocon in the middle of the road that pic I will upload in facebook twitter and here to know all how the customer is frustrated, The package cost is to expensive without any proper channels guys dont waste your time who thinks to go for videocon because lot of HD channels is coming to the platforms of Dishtv Tata sky Airtel (Jaya Tv HD Tamil,MAA TV HD Telugu,ZEE Telugu HD, Many more from south) nothing will be added in D2h Platforms so My best suggestion is to go for Airtel or Tata Sky One of the best customer care support from is TATA SKY never ever they make customer satisfaction.

Who ever read this it s not an letters It s my pain where comes as a letters.

Regards
SRIRAM
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to atmsriram for this post:
Animax
Thursday 09-June-2016, 13:25,
No DTH has STar vijay HD and those new Star HD channels except Tatasky and Airtel..
Videocon was doing good few years ago and promoting lot with HD channels but now suddenly they went silent.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 09-June-2016, 15:05,
There are only top 4 DTH my friend Dishtv Tata sky Videocon & Airtel perviously but now Tatasky Airtel Distv than Videocon because not for only Vijay HD Other as well check with there facebook and twitter account how customer are begging for star jalsha hd non hd cineplex hd and non hd Espn hd and non hd there are lot of channels where is not in videocon platforms Yes I agree I am in from 2008 so till 2014 this was the big task to every DTH for mainly TATA SKY but all dth over comes Videocon because there response is making customer dissatisfied and they not went slient there are sleeping when they wake up and check there computer all will gone this was 100% sure package are expensive every customer is ready to pay if want they want is fullfiled we have only 6 south india HD vijay HD is one addition not came in this month 20th JAYA Tv HD will be lunched that will also grabbed by Airtel and TATA Sky inh a week later dishtv videocon will be thinking for next years as confirmed by there officials as they says we will add the channels based on customer demand I given a mail to the CEO with the Survey thread I did for all Videocon long terms customer who suffers I made 2 years recharge lof of friends come to gether I made the requested more than 17000 peoples asking for mostly Star Vijay HD Star Jalsha HD Mainily ESPN HD as useval no response for mail wasted my time and engry
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 09-June-2016, 15:11,
U Made reply just like supporting videocon but not happy with the services My Dear Friend from when you know the Videocon but I am the 7th customer when they lunched the DTH on 2008 I was happy till 2014 from 2014 August channels getting removed without any proper information to the customer than no addtional channels and importent channels getting added I never ever requested for any channels first time I asked for Star Vijay HD and Espn HD because lot of customer requesting for the same even I brouth all my family members in Hyderabad into videocon 77 connections every one asking the same, Than I came to online lot of more than 12000 peoples requesting for ESPN HD VIJAY HD JALSHA HD many more instend of adding today they removed SAMAY NEWS and related channels this is want happing from 2 years
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »