JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  DD Kisan to add shortly
Friday 27-March-2015, 20:39,
DD Kisan to add shortly
DD planned to launch DD Kisan on 14 April.
It will add on DD platform very soon but, before launch.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Music Fan for this post:
amatan, Maharana
Friday 27-March-2015, 20:42,
RE: DD Kisan to add shortly
Although adding a new channel is good for Viewers but i really don't understand what will a Kissan gets benefitted fom that channel Sad
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 27-March-2015, 20:48,
(Friday 27-March-2015, 20:42)dayag Wrote: Although adding a new channel is good for Viewers but i really don't understand what will a Kissan gets benefitted fom that channel Sad

bro, its very important channel.
even for me, its a very important channel.
I like to watch agricultural tips & Technology.
I also want Green TV on Dishtv/DD platform.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 28-March-2015, 09:44,
(Friday 27-March-2015, 20:42)dayag Wrote: Although adding a new channel is good for Viewers but i really don't understand what will a Kissan gets benefitted fom that channel Sad

Govts think those farmers don't know much and their so called govt farming experts knows alot and so if those experts come and tell something it will help those farmers.

In my experience those govt experts have to learn alot from these farmers Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
dayag
Saturday 28-March-2015, 09:51,
I have seen few national DD Channels telecasting Agriculture related programs. the sad part is either north region farmers or South region farmers undrestand the programs. actually most programs are related to north region .no use for south region farmers ,there is no flexibility in their programs.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:
amatan
Saturday 28-March-2015, 09:56,
(Saturday 28-March-2015, 09:51)dayag Wrote: I have seen few national DD Channels telecasting Agriculture related programs. the sad part is either north region farmers or South region farmers undrestand the programs. actually most programs are related to north region .no use for south region farmers ,there is no flexibility in their programs.

In DD Podhigai they show programs meant for Tamil Nadu farmers. In one segment they ask farmers to stop using chemical fertilizers and in another segment they recommend Urea, Potash etc.,. To which farmer will listen? Also most of the things they talk are very basic and if a farmer don't know that thing he can't be harvesting at all.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
dayag
Saturday 28-March-2015, 10:56,
Perhaps the suggestions depends upon the sponsors mindset . Reality is actual farmers can guide them better .
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:
amatan
Sunday 29-March-2015, 13:04,
Whether DD Kisan is good for you or not?
I am eagerly waiting for DD Kisan & Green TV on Free Dish/Dishtv.:d
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 29-March-2015, 18:12,
That's why we shouldn't call any channel as waste channel. Big Grin if some didn't like then some like it. Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 29-March-2015, 18:13,
DD Kisan will add on LCN 16 on Free Dish.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »