JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
DTH _ HD channels comparision
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  DTH _ HD channels comparision
Comparision among 4 dth players regarding the availability of HD channels as mentioned by Dishtv
They counted channels as 42, but they totally have 43 channels (including upscaled) and see D2h count 22 + 1 = 22 only for them Big Grin Big Grin

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
Admin, amatan, motwani, people, S.Raman, samanth

25 I think it should be 27 , I think baby tv and ngc music are up scaled here
Add Thank You Reply

seriously we cant count baby tv as HD
Add Thank You Reply

then which one is another bro
Add Thank You Reply

Its 25 as per them, but it should be 26 + 17 = 43. But they put only 42.. maybe they forgot NGC Music HD
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:

I think Dish TV is market leader beating D2H as far as HD is concerned. Only gripe is they don't get ESPN Star sports and SUN TV network in HD. Once that happens they are unstoppable as of now
Add Thank You Reply

Sun TV HD I doubt and Sun people will try their best not to make that channel come on Dish HD. As of now only Sun Direct HD is having that channel. Without much HD channels Sun Direct HD is living its life.
Add Thank You Reply

True SUN HD cannot become market leader by holding on to niche channel but by proper pricing and quality of service
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: Sports Channels Comparision among dth providers MJ786 5 1,022 Friday 05-April-2013, 19:42
Last Post: bprrkl