JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help DTHHelp Not working in ME
Thursday 09-February-2012, 13:43,
DTHHelp Not working in ME
Guys,
I am visiting DH after almost a month now. Since a month or more the site is not loading, along with some other popular sites. And what i heard all those sites are hosted by same provider/server.

At the moment, am using a proxy site to open DH and am sure many of the users from ME are facing the same issue.
I hope the Admin, will look into this matter and resolve it. Thanks.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.AB for this post:
S.Raman
Thursday 09-February-2012, 16:06,
RE: DTHHelp Not working in ME
Even it is not opening in India most of time.

Admin (amatan) has no time to look into this. He has only one work that is to post about SOD, SOD, SOD, SOD...

That even on his dream he is thinking about SOD, SOD,...

Poor guy.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 09-February-2012, 17:30,
(Thursday 09-February-2012, 16:06)RA-ONE Wrote: Even it is not opening in India most of time.

Admin (amatan) has no time to look into this. He has only one work that is to post about SOD, SOD, SOD, SOD...

Poor guy.

amatan is not like you,if this forum belongs to him he will come with real ID,this forum is not belonging to amatan
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to arsh25 for this post:
amatan
Thursday 09-February-2012, 18:38,
Not Working For Me In College, But At Home Its Working As Charm... BOTH Have BSNL Connection...
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 09-February-2012, 18:46,
(Thursday 09-February-2012, 16:06)RA-ONE Wrote: Even it is not opening in India most of time.

Poor guy.
u r coming from which country not from india?

Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 09-February-2012, 19:08,
(Thursday 09-February-2012, 18:38)greatsadiq Wrote: Not Working For Me In College, But At Home Its Working As Charm... BOTH Have BSNL Connection...

In college they may put filters to block sites , even at my office somtimes all DTH forums are not working (WOD , DH , DHL)...
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 09-February-2012, 20:32,
(Thursday 09-February-2012, 18:38)greatsadiq Wrote: Not Working For Me In College, But At Home Its Working As Charm... BOTH Have BSNL Connection...
Big Grin Atleast there was something which stopped you from browsing forums Lol for sometime.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 09-February-2012, 20:52,

Poor guy.
Why should I dream about your forum?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 09-February-2012, 20:56,
(Thursday 09-February-2012, 17:30)arsh25 Wrote:

Poor guy.

amatan is not like you,if this forum belongs to him he will come with real ID,this forum is not belonging to amatan
That idiot thinks all are like him to hide and come with fake names. I don't need to do like him as I am posting with proofs.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 10-February-2012, 14:04,
(Thursday 09-February-2012, 20:52)amatan Wrote:

Poor guy.
Why should I dream about your forum?

That is why I also asking you why you need to dream about SOD???

Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »