JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Dish TV Forced Upgrade Issue
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dish TV Forced Upgrade Issue
Hello, I need help with my Dishtv stb. Last night due to heavy rain dish was not showing any channel. Even now when rain is over, it still shows no signal. I used Menu to go into stb settings and used erase EPG. The dish went to a forced software upgrade. I clicked OK to continue but both the strength and quality are at 0% and the upgrade is not moving forward. I saw that there were'two options, OK to continue the upgrade and BACK to cancel it but I've tried clicking both of them. Nothing happens, the loading screen comes for a while and then a window pops up saying an error upgrade when forced upgrade. 
Plz I really need help with this issue
Add Thank You Reply

As you said both Signal and quality is 0% then there might be some issue with cable or LNB or dish alignment, kindly check that and then only you can update your box.
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: Dish tv HD Box Issue - Steps to update with Patch MJ786 5 3,203 Tuesday 11-November-2014, 14:17
Last Post: mazi