Thursday 20-March-2014, 09:07
Now the TP is empty
Breaking News : Dish TV Srilanka
(Thursday 20-March-2014, 23:34)Bhavan Wrote: Today I spoken to one of dish tv Sri Lankan authorized agent in Colombo.
From him I got the following updates:
1) Sri Lankan dish tv authorised agents can now give new connections in Sri Lanka with customer own name and address. So, it is legal connection.
2) dish tv Sri Lankan main uplink station and office will be open in Kandana city. It is just 30 mts drive from Colombo. Uplink station is ready now. Waiting for few more equipments to uplink the Sri Lankan channels. It will happen with in next 2 days.
3) there will be 15 Sri Lankan channels soon with many Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan channels. Each country channels will be in different add- on pack. Sri Lankan add-on pack will cost Sri Lankan Rs .200/-.
4) they will add lot more international channels. There will be extra 200 channels from dish tv Sri Lanka to cater Sri Lankan and other south Asian countries. This is in addition to Indian exiting channels
5) only who activate the accounts from dish tv Sri Lanka can add- on these extra channels. Any one having Indian dish tv connection in Sri Lanka now can't activate these channels including Sri Lankan channels because their exiting connection is with Indian address and name.
Many more updates coming ....soon....
(Monday 28-April-2014, 09:30)Bhavan Wrote: There is a technical issue for these delays. In Sri Lanka , we can't get the channels from all 3 satellite. We can get only from 2 satellite. For example, I am using dish HD and I can't get DD+ channels. So, they are trying and testing how to get the channels from all 3 satellite.
Footprints of all three satellite cant be get in single dish here in Colombo
|Possibly Related Threads...|
|ATV Plus channel on dish tv srilanka||MJ786||0||426|| Monday 28-April-2014, 22:35 |
Last Post: MJ786