JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breaking News :  Dish TV Srilanka
Thursday 20-March-2014, 09:07,
RE: Dish TV Srilanka
Now the TP is empty Sad
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
S.Raman
Thursday 20-March-2014, 17:27,
Now signal also gone.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
S.Raman
Thursday 20-March-2014, 23:34,
Today I spoken to one of dish tv Sri Lankan authorized agent in Colombo.

From him I got the following updates:

1) Sri Lankan dish tv authorised agents can now give new connections in Sri Lanka with customer own name and address. So, it is legal connection.

2) dish tv Sri Lankan main uplink station and office will be open in Kandana city. It is just 30 mts drive from Colombo. Uplink station is ready now. Waiting for few more equipments to uplink the Sri Lankan channels. It will happen with in next 2 days.

3) there will be 15 Sri Lankan channels soon with many Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan channels. Each country channels will be in different add- on pack. Sri Lankan add-on pack will cost Sri Lankan Rs .200/-.

4) they will add lot more international channels. There will be extra 200 channels from dish tv Sri Lanka to cater Sri Lankan and other south Asian countries. This is in addition to Indian exiting channels

5) only who activate the accounts from dish tv Sri Lanka can add- on these extra channels. Any one having Indian dish tv connection in Sri Lanka now can't activate these channels including Sri Lankan channels because their exiting connection is with Indian address and name.

Many more updates coming ....soon....
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Bhavan for this post:
ravi, S.Raman
Monday 14-April-2014, 22:01,
@ Bhavan, any updates from them? that tp itself now not showing any signals.. have they cancelled this?
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 14-April-2014, 22:45,
For me also no signal just after few days after Bhavan's post. May be they are doing some changes?
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 26-April-2014, 11:02,
(Thursday 20-March-2014, 23:34)Bhavan Wrote: Today I spoken to one of dish tv Sri Lankan authorized agent in Colombo.

From him I got the following updates:

1) Sri Lankan dish tv authorised agents can now give new connections in Sri Lanka with customer own name and address. So, it is legal connection.

2) dish tv Sri Lankan main uplink station and office will be open in Kandana city. It is just 30 mts drive from Colombo. Uplink station is ready now. Waiting for few more equipments to uplink the Sri Lankan channels. It will happen with in next 2 days.

3) there will be 15 Sri Lankan channels soon with many Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan channels. Each country channels will be in different add- on pack. Sri Lankan add-on pack will cost Sri Lankan Rs .200/-.

4) they will add lot more international channels. There will be extra 200 channels from dish tv Sri Lanka to cater Sri Lankan and other south Asian countries. This is in addition to Indian exiting channels

5) only who activate the accounts from dish tv Sri Lanka can add- on these extra channels. Any one having Indian dish tv connection in Sri Lanka now can't activate these channels including Sri Lankan channels because their exiting connection is with Indian address and name.

Many more updates coming ....soon....

No updates from bhavan bro,you did not reply anything about updates from srilanka dish tv dth
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 28-April-2014, 09:26,
Sorry. I could not check this section all these days...
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 28-April-2014, 09:30,
There is a technical issue for these delays. In Sri Lanka , we can't get the channels from all 3 satellite. We can get only from 2 satellite. For example, I am using dish HD and I can't get DD+ channels. So, they are trying and testing how to get the channels from all 3 satellite.

Footprints of all three satellite cant be get in single dish here in Colombo
Add Thank You Reply
amatan, S.Raman
Monday 28-April-2014, 09:31,
Earlier they have planned to start in May 01st. But, again delayed.

Local agent still not confirm any date.
Add Thank You Reply
amatan, S.Raman
Monday 28-April-2014, 09:45,
(Monday 28-April-2014, 09:30)Bhavan Wrote: There is a technical issue for these delays. In Sri Lanka , we can't get the channels from all 3 satellite. We can get only from 2 satellite. For example, I am using dish HD and I can't get DD+ channels. So, they are trying and testing how to get the channels from all 3 satellite.

Footprints of all three satellite cant be get in single dish here in Colombo

In Chennai we get all 3 but have to loose some signal quality from Insat if we want all Dish tv frequencies.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to amatan for this post:
Bhavan, S.Raman
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »