JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dish TV migrates all users to respective new packs?
Friday 06-April-2012, 20:41,
Dish TV migrates all users to respective new packs?
As understand my on line portal, it seems Dish TV migrated existing users from old packs to respective new packs.

Here is a screen shot of mine. I am in South World presently. But I find from on line portal that I am migrated to South Super World

Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Friday 06-April-2012, 22:31,
RE: Dish TV migrates all users to respective new packs?
as they will get few rupees more they will migrate themselves,if price was reduced would they had done same?
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-April-2012, 14:29,
(Friday 06-April-2012, 22:31)amatan Wrote: as they will get few rupees more they will migrate themselves,if price was reduced would they had done same?

For me, its done at no extra cost. No problem for me Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-April-2012, 14:57,
samanth bhai check your account details clearly they will adjust 1 or 2 days for this
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-April-2012, 18:53,
(Saturday 07-April-2012, 14:57)ravi Wrote: samanth bhai check your account details clearly they will adjust 1 or 2 days for this

No brother. It is absolutely same, as before migration. Anyway, I'll keep on observing it whether they'll change a few days afterwards
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-April-2012, 21:19,
pls check the validity date as the change is just 5rs per month u wont notice much only 1 day u might get less max
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: Old packs v/s New Packs from Dish tv MJ786 1 485 Tuesday 12-August-2014, 13:06
Last Post: mazi
  Breaking News: Travel XP added for SD Users on Dish tv on lcn 467 MJ786 3 734 Friday 27-June-2014, 23:00
Last Post: Maveli