JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dish TV or ADTV
Thursday 26-January-2012, 21:53,
Dish TV or ADTV

When I am moving to my new flat in Coming July , I will be restricetd to choose between only these Dish -ADTV Sad.

Today I came to know from Builder that My builder has made some arrangement with these guys to fix single dish for 1800+ odd flats and draw cable to each flat.

And they are saying no to individual dish fixing Sad From Now on I have to follow these DTH services closely to choose the best among these Sad
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 26-January-2012, 22:03,
RE: Dish TV or ADTV
both are good.. but as its now HD scenario.. Currently Airtel leading .. but u have still time till July..
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 26-January-2012, 22:08,
S Mj , I have enough time to do analysis. Even I can choose to have one in Bed room the other in drawing room.

But hate the restriction the restriction. Why only 2 , initially the builder promised to give atleast 5 DTHcable lines to flats and we can choose our choice. But it seems all other DTH providers (SD , RDTV , TS , D2H) failed to install the Dish Sad
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 26-January-2012, 22:10,
Ofcourse Yes I am planning for 2 HD TV's when I am moving in my new home.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 26-January-2012, 22:20,
(Thursday 26-January-2012, 22:08)Viki Wrote: S Mj , I have enough time to do analysis. Even I can choose to have one in Bed room the other in drawing room.

But hate the restriction the restriction. Why only 2 , initially the builder promised to give atleast 5 DTHcable lines to flats and we can choose our choice. But it seems all other DTH providers (SD , RDTV , TS , D2H) failed to install the Dish Sad

Maybe the builders took carriage fees Big Grin but by that time they might change their views.. and give 2 more DTH .. i think its about MDU..
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 26-January-2012, 22:23,
(Thursday 26-January-2012, 22:10)Viki Wrote: Ofcourse Yes I am planning for 2 HD TV's when I am moving in my new home.

take during T20 WC
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »