JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Dish tv HD Box Issue - Steps to update with Patch
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Dish tv HD Box Issue - Steps to update with Patch
Dish tv HD boxes some models of Zenega have some issues as even my box is having such problem of hanging after few mins.

Here they have now given steps to update it , but it didnt work yet to me. Hope someone else gets benefited.

Below steps to be followed for patch upgrade -

1.For fresh boxes (new box after unpacking)- no special steps required , box will automatically upgrade the new patch.Installer to follow normal installation process.
2.For old boxes - below steps to be followed

A. Select any channel - press & hold "menu" key for 8 seconds - box will enter installation menu.

B. Select ->"Forced software upgrade" ->" firmware upgrade " & pressing OK key twice.
C.Box will start upgrading the new patch automatically.

3.From tommorow onwards we will enable automatic upgrade for all boxes then above steps will not be required even for old boxes.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
anilsk01, Bhavan

OTA manually done but still it hangs the box Big Grin

Add Thank You Reply

mj software upgrade is for Zenega box or for all boxes
Add Thank You Reply

this problem was mainly with Zenega 6000 box.. so they released patch for Zenega only i think . Is there any problem with Arion HD also?
Add Thank You Reply

After doing OTA again now new problem is found , previously it used to Hang full box.. but now it is not displaying Video on HD channels but audio working and on SD channels both audio and video works.. strange Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply

Good update @MJ786 brooo
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Dish TV Forced Upgrade Issue Zane JosephJames 1 193 Friday 15-July-2016, 19:13
Last Post: MJ786