JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Dish tv changes 10 TV Telugu timings
Saturday 15-June-2013, 12:53,
Dish tv changes 10 TV Telugu timings
Dish tv changes the sharing of timings of 10 TV Telugu and Gemini News. Thanks to MJ786 and bhaskarkilli for updating me.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to amatan for this post:
bhaskarkilli, MJ786, S.Raman
Saturday 15-June-2013, 19:40,
RE: Dish tv adds 10 TV Telugu for full time
it was til 10am like that before, and now i think it changed time.But in morning at 10am i saw Gemini News was coming with epg name as 10tv telugu. But later on now its showing 10tv telugu news.. so it means Gemini News is removed from Dishtv
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
amatan, S.Raman
Sunday 16-June-2013, 12:32,
I think Nope.10 TV timings changed in Dish TV.Now its coming 11AM to 4AM.Rest of the time Gemini news is coming.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to bhaskarkilli for this post:
amatan, MJ786
Sunday 16-June-2013, 16:51,
yes bhaskar, i think they changed time, as today morning again i saw gemini news coming

No official info given yet on timing change, but i think what u told might be right as at around 10 to 10.30am i was seeing gemini news and later after 12 when i checked 10tv was coming .
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
amatan, bhaskarkilli
Sunday 16-June-2013, 20:26,
(Sunday 16-June-2013, 16:51)MJ786 Wrote: yes bhaskar, i think they changed time, as today morning again i saw gemini news coming

No official info given yet on timing change, but i think what u told might be right as at around 10 to 10.30am i was seeing gemini news and later after 12 when i checked 10tv was coming .

Dish Tv is not giving any official info about this MJ bhai,but 10tv is showing this time"11am to 4am on dish tv".
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bhaskarkilli for this post:
amatan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »