JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Dishtv to ADD STAR Asli HD channels
Wednesday 03-April-2013, 17:38,
RE: Dishtv to ADD STAR Asli HD channels
(Wednesday 03-April-2013, 17:07)MJ786 Wrote: Big Grin
i have this pack active for HD

Base Pack SOUTH SUPER HD ROYALE
Paid Ala-Carte Pack ADITHYA
Paid Ala-Carte Pack CHUTTI TV
Paid Ala-Carte Pack HD Travel XP
Paid Ala-Carte Pack HD Zee Cinema
Paid Ala-Carte Pack HD Zee Studio
Paid Ala-Carte Pack KANNADA 1
Paid Ala-Carte Pack KANNADA 2
Paid Ala-Carte Pack Maa Vinodam
Paid Ala-Carte Pack MALAYALAM 1
Paid Ala-Carte Pack MALAYALAM 2
Paid Ala-Carte Pack MARATHI
Paid Ala-Carte Pack ORIYA
Paid Ala-Carte Pack TAMIL 1
Paid Ala-Carte Pack TAMIL 2
Paid Ala-Carte Pack TELUGU 1
Paid Ala-Carte Pack TELUGU 2
Paid Ala-Carte Pack ZEE TV HD
AQ Ala-Carte Pack CHUTTI TV ALCARTE
Additional Pack TAMIL 2
Additional Pack TELUGU 1
Additional Pack TELUGU 2

if you have time then count the total cost of these channels

Looks like you are getting almost all channels from Dish TV.. Is the price of all this channels is above Rs.600?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 03-April-2013, 17:44,
MJ Bro if I am not wrong then you must be having all the DTH Boxes.. You share SS from all and first one to do so.. You recharge all of them ?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 03-April-2013, 17:46,
(Wednesday 03-April-2013, 17:32)destinyawaits Wrote: lol you are right about this bro... Now the Competition looks like this:

Videocon vs Dish [Main DTH Operators in Lead.]

Airtel vs Reliance vs Tata Sky [Lost DTH Operators. Have tried their best to loose everything at last.. ]..

still tatasky is doing something to stay on board in hope of gsat10
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 03-April-2013, 17:48,
(Wednesday 03-April-2013, 17:44)destinyawaits Wrote: MJ Bro if I am not wrong then you must be having all the DTH Boxes.. You share SS from all and first one to do so.. You recharge all of them ?

currently except airtel, i have all dth active. of this some 2 - 3 are connected simply to my PC via tuner card.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 03-April-2013, 17:50,
Great Bro.. If I ask my parents to buy a second dth connection then I might be out of my house.. After airtel they simply throw me out.. hehe
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 03-April-2013, 17:56,
(Wednesday 03-April-2013, 17:50)destinyawaits Wrote: Great Bro.. If I ask my parents to buy a second dth connection then I might be out of my house.. After airtel they simply throw me out.. hehe

Same in my case also..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 03-April-2013, 17:58,
even dish tv only active from this year,last year they are in dead slow in adding channels.but d2h now slow in adding channels but last year they pick a jet.

so we may expect some good news from airtel too.they made some new contract with Sony for sell HD stb on Sony's showroom.so hope for new HD channels.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 03-April-2013, 18:03,
(Wednesday 03-April-2013, 17:50)destinyawaits Wrote: Great Bro.. If I ask my parents to buy a second dth connection then I might be out of my house.. After airtel they simply throw me out.. hehe

even i used to get scoldings in beginning when i started to collect STB and Dishes.. but now they got used to it and dont tell anything Big Grin Big Grin

on my terrace itself some 10 ku dishes and 1 cband is there..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
destinyawaits
Wednesday 03-April-2013, 18:04,
(Wednesday 03-April-2013, 17:58)people Wrote: even dish tv only active from this year,last year they are in dead slow in adding channels.but d2h now slow in adding channels but last year they pick a jet.

so we may expect some good news from airtel too.they made some new contract with Sony for sell HD stb on Sony's showroom.so hope for new HD channels.

yes right.. once they added the Zee HD channels, they came back in dth business..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 03-April-2013, 18:13,
I am little bit worried about adtv

because they are very much slow in adding HD channels.

Only dth is missing in my collection of boxes and that DTH(Dishtv) is adding HD channels at rapid speedSad
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »