JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolby digital plus audio added in some more channel.
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 09:39,
Dolby digital plus audio added in some more channel.
1.fx hd
2.tlc hd
3.epic hd
4.sun music hd
Note...
Plzz check your TV screen...I m not unable to upload pic....some problem this forum..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nilu334 for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 09:48,
RE: Dolby digital plus audio added in some more channel.
With 12 additional tp's in hand they can use bandwidth to add DD+ feeds, Optional Subtitling , More features in EPG.

Just waiting for the day when they will add carriage fee SD chs , HD and more International Chs
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 10:56,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 09:48)aumnamonarayana Wrote: With 12 additional tp's in hand they can use bandwidth to add DD+ feeds, Optional Subtitling , More features in EPG.

Just waiting for the day when they will add carriage fee SD chs , HD and more International Chs
I m waiting only some hd channel n 4k channel....
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:02,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 10:56)Nilu334 Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 09:48)aumnamonarayana Wrote: With 12 additional tp's in hand they can use bandwidth to add DD+ feeds, Optional Subtitling , More features in EPG.

Had Tata Sky maintained good relationship with Travel XP then they would have got good 4K content too from them.

Also Videocon is acquiring 4K movies , Tata Sky has been unfair to 4K customers.

Let's hope that they will add 4K channel too soon.

Vadirocks is wrong , Tata Sky has 12 additional tp's. He should stop speculating , hihacking other's news and abusing mod power
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:02,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 10:56)Nilu334 Wrote:

Had Tata Sky maintained good relationship with Travel XP then they would have got good 4K content too from them.

Also Videocon is acquiring 4K movies , Tata Sky has been unfair to 4K customers.

Let's hope that they will add 4K channel too soon.

Vadirocks is wrong , Tata Sky has 12 additional tp's. He should stop speculating , hihacking other's news and abusing mod power
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:07,
I think at present its not to mention about New Transponders as no solid proof given by any one .... all r only Guess .. yes 6 Transponders r in Testing Mode ...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:27,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:07)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I think at present its not to mention about New Transponders as no solid proof given by any one .... all r only Guess .. yes 6 Transponders r in Testing Mode ...

so they have 12 tps + 6 testing mode tps = 18 tps Love
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:28,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:07)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I think at present its not to mention about New Transponders as no solid proof given by any one .... all r only Guess .. yes 6 Transponders r in Testing Mode ...

Tata Sky Content Head himself confirmed it few months back in ab interview with televisionpost.com.

Later the website replaced his name and just mentioned all things as being quoted by a source
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:28,

Tata Sky Content Head himself confirmed it few months back in ab interview with televisionpost.com.

Later the website replaced his name and just mentioned all things as being quoted by a source
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:37,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:28)aumnamonarayana Wrote:

so in actual... how many tps does tata sky own at present ?
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: Dolby Digital sound removed from Vh1 HD aumnamonarayana 0 105 Friday 02-September-2016, 12:20
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Breaking News: dolby digital audio added in zee cinema hd n & pictures hd.. Nilu334 3 162 Friday 05-August-2016, 21:34
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: Dolby Digital Plus Audio added for Star Movies HD & Star World HD.. Mr.Kumarbhai 2 421 Tuesday 30-June-2015, 20:07
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai